Chapter 33

(before you read i want to warn those that there is attempted Rape in this chapter, so if you don't like that feel free to skip the bit that will have it(

These past years hasn't been great for everyone. After word that the Avatar had died Republic city went into chaos. more and more criminals entered Republic city, it left Lin beifong stressed, before Korra had died, her and Kya had decided to adopt a young girl, but right after that Lin was always at work, when it wasn't criminals rampaging around it was Kya arguing at her for never being home, but there was a day that changed lin's life, her and Kya had another argument and this time Kya told her they should take a break, obviously Lin never believed her until when she decided to come home early she found another woman in her bed. Lin decided to work her ass of trying to Avoid Kya at all cost, the only joy that came to her was when her daughter told her she wanted to become Police chief. 

Lin slammed the house door as she stomped up to her room "Y-you okay?" she heard a voice say when she turned around she was met with her daughter. Lin immediately felt calm "i'm fine...but i think we need to talk" "i think so too"

as the two earth benders sat down the air became crowded. "Layla...i know me and your mother are not on good terms at all right now, but i do still love her so i will try my best to keep this marr-"

"She was crying yesterday" Layla interrupted "i was getting ready to go somewhere and i heard her crying she was saying how she hated fighting with you,..she said shes confused she wants the old you back, not the one wh-"

"the one who drowns herself in work" Lin looked down at the floor "I'll make it right i promise" Layla frowned but a small smile escaped her lips "don't keep promises you can't keep" she said before leaving the room. Lin was left alone in the room. she found a box of old photos and decided to look at them all. after she got to the last photo she looked up at the clock and saw it had been a few hours, Lin stood up and thought it was about time she went back to the office since Layla would be working on a case in the lower parts of Republic city.

As Lin opened the door she was met with those blue eyes that gave her meaning "K-kya..." She said softly. the water bender stepped into the house making Lin move back "i-i was leaving anyway" Lin said moving around her wife and walking out the door until she was pulled back 

"Lin...i want to make this work" 

"I want to make us a family again".

------------------(i warned you)-----------------------------

Deep into the ends of the spirit world

"P-please i-i can't stay much longer" Korra whimpered as blood dripped from the side of her mouth, it was pitch black around her. the only human contact she got was when he came to interrogate her or try and, do things horrible things.

"Shut up! Answer the question and i might let you eat"

"No you'll use it to hurt people" Korra said as she got kicked in the stomach

"Listen here you little shit" The man grabbed Korra by her now long but messy hair, he looked deep into her now Gray dull eyes "You belong to me, that means you speak the truth now tell me Who is the next Avatar!"

Korra stayed silent "fine then...take your punishment" the man started swirling his hands around as Korra began to feel sick, her mouth opened as a small dim light separated itself from her.  "Everyday you get weaker, and i get stronger." The man burnt the small light until it was no more. "Korra i will give you one more chance, who is the new Avatar"

Korra kept silent. "I would never tell you" she immediately covered her mouth 

"So you do know who it is" the man growled as his arm reached out for the half Avatar and lifted her off the ground "Its a shame i can't kill you now, but i can have fun with you"  the sound of clothes being taken off filled the room, 

"No-no please" 

"yes i think i will enjoy this...hurtful i can't cut off that stupid dick of yours but it will do" The man took of Korra ripped trousers and moved her penis out the way "Aww...not wet for me, but i thought you loved my dick" The man said as he pushed it inside Korra's female sex

"haaah!...s-ssstop" Korra groaned as the pain increased "Oh shut up will you"The man slapped Korra across the face before bringing his hand around her neck and squeezed "I-i" 

"I said shut it! i can't cum if you talk" The man began to thrust even harder but still wasn't satisfied the sight of Korra made him sick "Why is yours bigger than mine!" he growled as his thrusts became more deep "D-don't..n-not inside" Korra groaned trying to push him off 

The man smiled as the feeling crossed his whole body "Fine" he grunted and took his 5 inch penis out before cuming all over the Avatar.

"you know its sad, Asami Sato must play with herself all night thinking about you"The man instantly giggled as Korra's penis instantly became erect. "oh your funny...but i'll be back seems like someone...oh wait people want to come close to my home. it would be rude to not greet them" the man stood up and laughed as he walked away. 

Korra shook her head "No Korren you stupid boy run" Korra immediately closed her eyes as she felt enough spiritual energy to recognise it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korren and the rest kept on walking Teko was talking to Zaka while Senga tried to Annoy Korren "Korren!" the Avatar immediately turned around "d-did you guys hear that"

They all nodded. Korren turned his head around to see a white shadow the same one which always use to be in his dreams "Korren! you gotta turn back!" 

"W-wait who are you and why!"

"Trust me on this,"

There was silence until 

"M-mother"

"Yes i am your mother but you need to turn back he knows your here, forget about me just go home"

"No!" korren shouted as he began to walk forwards 

"He will kill you!"

"Do you know how much pain our family is going through, so i will be the one to kill him!"