Chapter 6 (Kylin)

TWO IN A ROW YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME. it's not really a chapter but i don't want to confuse you al with whatever will happen in future chapters you don't have to read this but its fine Hope you enjoy. BTW  during the time korrasami is happening Lin is about 50 and so is kya Tenzin and Bumi.

21 years ago

Kya sat in one room surrounded by her mother and some bridesmaids and a young Lin beifong sitting in the back. today was the day, today was the Day she would be a Metes, Kya liked the sound of that Mrs Kya Metes and Mr Shodok Metes. From the age of 19 Kya and Shodok fooled around but only now was she able to tie the not with him, She was also expecting a child to what she thought. "Darling! KYA!" Katara said snapping her fingers in front of her daughters face "are you okay?" Katara tried to find any emotion but happiness in her daughter's eyes but it was impossible "no mother i'm fine just still wondering what Shodok's speech will be" Katara giggled agreeing with her daughter "true that man is not the one to speak up so this will be interesting...But Lin come over here we haven't seen you all morning" Katara said waving for the earthbender to come closer into the light and that is exactly what she did until Kya's jaw dropped her chest pounded with lust "Wow lin a suit makes you look very approachable" Katara said giggling then looked back at her daughter then at Lin she knew right then that the two would go through many adventures together.

In the room across the hall the men were laughing and joking around "look at my man becoming a family dude...don't hurt my sister now right Tenzin" Bumi shouted out drinking more beer. Shodok sighed with a smile on his face "Bumi don't get drunk your my best man" Shodok laughed before the door gushed open revealing a tall air nomad "Avatar Aang"

"you'll be marrying my daughter in a few minuets....My only daughter"

Shodok nodded and gulped while trembling a bit

"So you can call me Dad from now on"

Shodok stood at the end of the church he looked over at Bumi and Tenzin who smiled at him then back at Katara giving him a warm smile he then looked over at the crowd to see the two most serious Beifongs staring at him he could tell they hated him but he looked away. that's when the music started. Kya came walking down the path in a puffy white dress. The earthbenders heart started to ache tears swelled in her eyes as she saw the one she loves happiness for another person not her she soon felt a pair of hands on her shoulder she turned to see her mother smiling at her "Don't worry she'll be there for you just wait for it to happen" Truthfully Lin had no idea what her mother was talking about but she stayed on her guard.

"Do you Kya of the southern watertribe take Shodok to be your Husband"

"I do"

"Do you Shodok Metes of the northern watertribe that Kya to be you wife"

"May i say something first" Shodok walked up to a space where everyone could see him he then looked back at Kya and smiled "i still love you don't worry" His smile faded as he took out a piece of paper and started to read it out "From Doctor Zirras! To Kya of the southern watertribe, I am sorry to have to explain this to you on paper but i have your test back" 

"Wait what are you doing!" Kya asked she was confused she knew she went to Doctor Zirras for her child but she never read the letter "Let me finish Kya.....I am sorry to tell you...but your body cannot grow a human life inside of you...for short you cannot have children blood related to you" Shodok smiled as the crowd was speechless "You see this...i hate this..i truly loved Kya so much but she is a waste what is a woman if she cannot give children all she can do is cook and clean you bitch" Shodok was going to finish but felt a sharp pain on his right cheek "Leave her alone!!!" Lin shouted as she continuously punched the man. Kya ran towards her and tried to pull her off before she killed the man but it was no use "How dare you! Do you know how special she is!! and you turn your back like that!! DIE!!" Lin metal bending a straight plate to go right through Shodok but she was grabbed by her wrist and dragged out the church, when her eyes stopped being blurry she saw the wedding dress flowing in the air making the waterbender even more beautiful.

As the two reached the end of the cliff they stopped to sit down "you know he was right what good is being a woman if i can't have kids" Lin looked at the tear welled waterbender her chest started to ache "one good thing is ill have you all to myself" Lin said wrapping her arm around Kya pulling her closer "huh? what are you even saying" 

"I'm saying forget that bastard and if he comes anywhere near you i'll just have to knock some earthbending in his head" Kya giggled and snuggled up next to lin she didn't want to admit it but it felt like she could fight off anything if Lin stayed by her side "hey.." Lin said pulling Kya closer to her until there foreheads touched "I love you" she said closing the gap between them with a sweet hungry kiss after both women were done dancing with each others tongues they seperated "I love you too" then an idea popped into her head "If there is a chance we can ever have kids i want to name our first daughter Kylin okay" Lin giggled and nodded 

"Whatever you want my love"