chapter 9

A week later

Sweat dripped from the side of her face "110...111....*pant*..112" "shit" Korra put the weights back on the stand before moving the small strands of hair off her face. Things haven't been so bad since getting kidnapped it was like a break from the world she got hot food everyday and had her own workout space, her mind always wondered to different places but the one thing...no the one person who never left was Asami "Ma'am master Zero wants to talk to you" Korra nodded at one of the healers, a week ago she went into the Avatar state trying to escape and well it didn't go as planned turns out whoever this Zero person is their a firebender ...or lightning bender. she never questioned the authority of Zero but she did keep small tabs on him such as he wasn't a he or a she either Korra was always confused about that, and that's all the information she was able to gather over the week staying here. The avatar walked over to the elevator she pressed one of the buttons or THE ONLY FUCKING BUTTON there and was taken upwards. as the doors opened she saw the same figure with its same dumb cape on "Take it off already" Korra said wrapping the towel around her neck she had on her usual bandages wrapped around her breast and some blue shorts "Sit i need to talk to you about this situation" Korra smirked she sat right next to the figure grinning, Korra didn't want to admit it but she felt comfortable with this person they gave her free will but there was something more when the lightning hit her a week ago she thought she saw Asami hold her after but it was a dream something familiar lingered around the figure Korra just couldn't work out who . "you mean this situation where your my capter and the whole world is on a look out for me" The figure turned to Korra but she was unable to tell "you seem content staying here...why?" and with that question lingering in the air Korra knew her time was almost up the freedom was about to crumble under her feet "don't you miss your friends your family...As-" "Shut it!" The figure stopped talking immediately it found it amusing to see the Avatar express her feelings  "of course i miss them but this....this is good i get to wake up when i want eat what i want without any drama if only Asami was here it would be perfect" The figure stood up the temperature in the room change dramatically "then i have failed" Korra rubbed the back of her head "Failed what? what exactly is going on and can you calm the fuck down your bringing the heat up" the Figure felt a small gush of wind but didn't see the hood reveal her pale face with two strands of hair stuck out at the front and loose at the back "Its not me...its you...your angry with yourself" The young woman moved closer towards the Avatars ears "Your lying to yourself your upset for running away your blaming yourself your burning alive Korra you just can't feel it yet" (took that idea from Violet evergarden)  Korra smiled it clicked in her brain, since she had more time to meditate she was able to dream the dreams of the past Avatars even though...there not here with her anymore  "how can i be so Angry when i finally get to see you again...Azula" The firebenders ears twitched with her name finally being called out. "w-wait how i read all about you your the Avatar who has no connections with her past lives and that means that bold arrow head so how?" This was the first time the fire nation princess had ever been shocked since her father made her firelord Korra's grin grew wider even though all the stories Katara had told her about Azula she couldn't help but be super excited "I've always wanted to me-" *SLAP!* Korras cheek burnt like hell, Azula panted heavily before grabbing the Avatar by the neck "I'll kill you over and over again if you tell anybody about me being alive understand now Fuck off!" Korra isn't as shocked as you'd think she would be but she carried out her plan "W-where am i meant to go riminder i'm kidnapped" Azula glared at the Avatar nothing but rage and fear coming from her "Just fucking leave go away go home Korra before i kill you" Korra stood up she looked around the room seeing fire nation clothes supposedly male clothes "well ill put these on and leave goodbye Azula it was nice seeing you again" And with that Korra was out airbending a hole in the roof before jumping out, it was great to see the sky and smell the fresh air. "wow...can't believe it worked guess shes gotten stupid" Korra giggled before heading to the one place she thought her lover would be at the moment Future industries.