Chapter 21

Korra looked at herself in the mirror "hey Dad how do i look" Tonraq looked at his daughter and smiled "amazing, my daughter is getting married i can't believe it" he shouted as he acted as though he was crying "believe it and i'm gonna be a Sato thats crazy" 

"sure is i'm happy Asami is the one you choose she's a nice girl" Korra smiled at her dads words before there was a soft knock on the door "come in" 

Raven appeared "hey um....Tonraq sir, Asami needs you" Tonraq looked at Korra confused, the father and daughter shared the same thought. "alright ill be their"

"wait! Raven is she okay? i can go instead of my d-" "Korra you know the rules you must not see her until the wedding" Korra huffed as her dad left and another person came in, "hey Kya what yo-" "Oh my spirits Korra look at your hair! Sit down this is going to take a while" Kya sat Korra down imminently and grabbed a few things "wait my hair is fine" 
"no it is not you look like you got into a fight with a dragon come let me do it".

Down The Hall

Asami stood up in front of the mirror as Senna was fixing her dress "you look beautiful"  Asami had a slight blush on her face thinking of what Korra might look like. 

"Well hello my daughter-in-law" Tonraq shouted as he slammed the door open and shut it with a huge smile on his face "hello Father-in-law" Tonraq frowned "actually just call me dad" Asami giggled "what does Korra look like?"

"well she has on this su-" "Sweetie you can't tell her..but talking about Korra she probably needs my help" Senna left the room to go tnd to her daughter who was a living mess at the moment.

"so you wanted to talk?"

"yes um....i know this is a bit and i mean huge thing to ask and it may go against water tribe traditions but....can you be the one to walk me down the isle..i mean my father isn't here to do it"

There was silence "i would love too".

an hour went by.

Katara sat in the front row on Korras side as she similed at Korra trying to calm the Avatar down.

while on Asamis side it was Raven at the front and all her maids and butlers. Senna shed some tears unknowingly making Korra more and more scared. 

"korra come over here" Katara called out as Korra walked towards her "take a deep breath" Korra took some deep breaths but it wasn't working "what if she says no what if something happens what if i can't do the Avatar thing what if-"

"Korra! There are no if's you are getting married okay Asami loves you and you love Asami so go back their and wait for her" Korra nodded as she began to get calm and walked over to the stand behind her was Bolin and who she wanted to be Mako, but he still was ignoring the both of them for reasons nobody knew. then the music started, the  huge brown doors swung open, Korra tried her best to open her eyes but they were closed shut before Bolin nudged her to open her eyes, her breath was caught, she couldn't belive it

"h-how in the world does she become even more beautiful" Korra said out loud as the whole crowed laughed including Asami. it was at that moment Korra saw her father walking Asami down and it shocked her, when they were close enough Tonraq bowed down and looked at Korra "take care of her Korra" 

"i will dad"

Asami smiled and stood directly opposite Korra she couldn't help  but stare at her, the way her suit matched her blue eyes as Asamis eyes lowed themself she began to feel very hot just looking at k- "Today is the wedding of Asami Sato and Avatar Korra" Varrick interrupted he stood before everybody and smiled as he carried on talking Asami noticed the huge fear in the Avatars eyes "Korra you okay?" Asami whispered but Korra kept her strong gaze on the floor  "Korra you may say your vows now" Korras eyes widened Asami could tell Korra was terrified, and she was too. that night before Korra promised she would tell everybody about them having a child. 

"well um...i-i...." there was a pause and people began to talk "HEY! SHUT UP! GIVE HER SOME TIME" Opal shouted out making everybody stop talking. Korra smiled at Opal before taking a deep breath "Asami...i truly am happy that you choose me to spend the rest of my life with and i still till this day have no idea how bad my life would have been if you were not in it i am also happy that you are the mother of my soon to be child i will love the both of you equally"  Asami shed a few tears as the guest all gasped at the news, "wow...um Asami your Vows" Asami nodded and held both of Korras hands "Korra i love you no matter what and i know we had a rough start but i know we can make it...i can't wait to take care of this beautiful child with you and grow old but still love you" Korra's heart trembled a bit as she knew none of that would be possible. Opal couldn't stand her best friend Asami not know the truth, but she was not the one to tell her. "is there anybody who believes these two should not be wed then please speak now or forever hold your peace " Varrick too hoped nobdoy would intruppt 

"I DONT!"

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" Opal shouted in frustration she really wanted to see Asami and Korra finally married. everybody turned their heads and Saw an angry fire bender "Mako?" Asami mumbled a few people stood infront of him but he pushed past them all "listen to me i do not disagree with you and Korra's love"

"Then why are you here? you were not invited" 

"exactly i want to bring our friendship back i am so sorry for opposing on your special day but there was no other way...Asami i cannot deny the feelings i still have for you and the small hatered i have for Korra for taking you away from me but i want our-" 

"Taking her away from you! she is no toy to be taken away from!" Korra grabbed Mako by the shirt and pulled him close to her "You ever come near my family again ill burn you" Korra then threw him on the ground and watched as Tonraq and Bumi threw him out the building. Korra pouted as Asami kissed her on the cheek

"Aright then...Korra you may kiss the bride" Korra leaned in before connecting her and Asamis lips in a passion but lustful kiss. the two pulled away Korra finally thought it was over until "now Korra you may make your Avatar promise" Korra froze on the spot she had not been able to go into the Avatar state since she found out the horrible news. "Um...-like now?" Varrick nodded Korra closed her eyes and thought of Ravaa but she left jsut as she came "um...i-i can't do it" she mummbled under her breath Asami looked at her exptreamly concerned "Korra look at me"

Korra looked up and saw those green beutiful eyes that gave her a warm feeling "you can"

Korra smiled as the feeling grew in her stomach. her vision went all white.

Asami saw Korras eyes begin to glow. Asami began to feal wind down on her feet and realized she was floating in the air next to Korra. Katara stood up and looked at Korra "What does Korra want you to promise Ravaa?" she asked the Avatar looked down at Katar and back at Asami 

"i remember her...my last reincarnation's wife, but Korra wants me to promise to protect you when she's not here" Asami's eyes widened *why in the world would korra say that*

"Asami Sato i promise to protect you when Korra is no long around" and with that the wind died down as there feet touched the floor Korras eyes began to turn back to normal. she looked at Asami then back at the audience "did she make the promise?" Asami nodded and kissed Korra once more "promise me you'll never leave" Asami asked but Korra stayed silent 

*We must tell her!* Ravaa spoke 

*Not now! i will talk to you later just let me be free for now okay its my wedding*

*fine but we talk right after its serious i have found something you might not like*

*and what is it about* Korra thought

*your child....so you understand it is urgent*