Special Chapter 1

Jimin’s POV

The moment that Jeongyeon resent me, I blame myself for her emotional suffering. She’s gone for years and came back like nothing happened. When she was gone, no one knows what happened to her.

No one knows what she has been doing even if she is just around Seoul. The moment she told me that she hated me, I also hated myself. I lost the chance that time gave to me.

I lost her the second time around. So when she came back, I promised to myself that I will do everything to make it up to her. I will watch her from behind, protect her from behind and love her secretly.

When she came back, she immediately faced a lot of controversies. Many people are wondering where she’s been for years and to help her out, I release an article saying that she has been resting in her house with a medical report.

I know she has been wondering where it came from but I have to remain silent. I didn’t even know if she already forgives me. I also started to send gifts to her and treats to her fans.

When I saw her on the event, I can’t stop my heart from beating so fast. She is still so beautiful and became even more beautiful when she is close to me. I felt how uncomfortable she is around me but I can’t blame her.

I can’t take my eyes away from her. Even the way she speaks, it took my breath away. But she is not looking at me. Not even a glance. But I just let her, I am happy I got the chance to see her and be with her.

When I discovered about Jeong Seok, I can’t stop thinking about him. even if she said that he isn’t mine, I can’t make myself to believe it because I felt the connection with him.

Jeongyeon is really prepared for this. For the first time, I felt that I have no power to do things what I wanted to do. I couldn’t get near to him. I couldn’t think of a better way to confirm Seok’s identity.

What Jeongyeon told me 5 years ago really happened. She said that I will regret the moment I hurt her. And yes it happened. I really regret hurting her, every day, every moment.

I took the last option I had to know the truth. Even if I know that there are possibilities that the emperor and the empress would’t tell me the truth, I still went to the palace to ask them.

I first came to see Junpyo and Suri. When I asked them if they know Jeong Seok, they immediately said yes. They also told me that Seok is not an adopted since they often play together.

And there I rushed to ask my brother. I thought he will lie to me, but upon seeing me begged for the truth, they told me what I wanted to hear. I cried when I heard the truth from them.

Jeongyeon really succeed hurting me back. I was hurt not because of the lies I heard from Jeongyeon but because of the fact that my son grew up not knowing who his father is.

When Jeongyeon said that she wanted to come to her house instead, I was so happy. I know this is not the right moment to think about it but I am happy to think that she opened her door for me once again.

Now my heart is full of joy. I sheltered my love for her for years. I longed for her every day as I suffered from losing her. I hope it’s not too late anymore. I hope Jeong Seok can help me bring back the good things I and Jeongyeon has before.

Do you think,,,  do is still have a chance?