Chapter 18

Jimin give her one last thrust before he released inside of her. They are both panting, tired from rounds of intense sex. They have been working really hard for this baby because they both want it.

“Do you think I will get pregnant after this? We have been trying for a month already.” Jeongyeon said as she stares at the ceiling.

Jimin move to his side and face her. “I hope you would. I am really excited to have this inside you.”

“I never thought it would be not easy as before when I have Seok. Though I discovered that I am pregnant with him for just a month I think, we only did it thrice if I am not mistaken. But this, we even doing it almost every day.”

“Don’t pressure yourself too much honey… we can make it… we just have to wait.”

“But what if we don’t? Would you still love me?” Jeongyeon said looking at him.

“Of course…” Jimin replied confidently. “What made you think that I will not love you anymore? Even if we give Seok a sibling or not, I will still love you. I love all of you Jeong… remember that.”

Jeongyeon smiled at him and hug him from his side. “I hope we got this.”

“We will… just believe.” Jimin let her rest on his chest brushing her hair with his fingers.

“By the way, Nayeon unnie’s wedding is in 2 weeks from now. Would you like to go with me?”

“I’ll try my best but I can’t promise. I want to go too but I have an important schedule for a meeting for that same day. It is the company’s anniversary so I need to be there. I am even hoping you could come with me.”

“You know that I want to but it’s Nayeon’s wedding. She will be upset if I will not be there.”

“That is what I am talking about. But don’t worry, I think she will understand.”

“I’ll tell her.”

Nayeon is hands on for her wedding. Even if she didn’t announce her retirement in the industry, she is preparing herself for a leave while she is doing the preparation.

Now that Jeongyeon is facing this hard time for her wanted pregnancy, she couldn’t help but to consider her friend’s idea on retiring too. It’s a bit upsetting since she still receiving a lot of offers from magazines and drama but maybe it is also the reason why she is having the hard time to conceive.

They may be working so hard for this baby but she is secretly having a hard time dealing with pressure and stress. She is worrying that what if she will not get pregnant this time?

However, good thing that Jimin is there to help her out. He is doing his best to make her think positive and believe that they can make it. She is determined to have this, and already invested much emotions to it.

Even though there are times that they cannot do it because they are both tired and out of the mood, still they are considering each other to provide a healthy relationship.

“Seok, would you like to play with eomma?” Jeongyeon asked her son who is busy with his camera.

Jeongyeon noticed that Seok is not on the mood and she is wondering why. So she tried her best to act normal and make him open up hoping that she can help him with this thing that bothers him.

“Are you alright? You seem so quite. What are you thinking?”

“Eomma… are you trying to get another baby?” Seok asked his mother without hesitations.