Chapter 8

---------FLASHBACK--------

Author’s POV

Jimin and Jeong Seok is now on the park spending time together. It is their first time to go out as a father and son moment. Jeongyeon refuse to come with them and Jimin didn’t inisist her to come anymore.

“Seok-yah… how is your studies? Did you start going to school already?” Jimin asked his son while eating the ice cream they bought.

“I am not going to school. Eomma told me to just receive home school.”

Jimin was a bit surprised so he stopped eating the ice cream and look at Jeong Seok. “Eh? Why?”

“They said my identity is very confidential and no one has to know me until the day she decided to reveal me. So I need to stay at home and receive tutorial.”

“Are you ok with it?”

“Ani… but I understand eomma… she is famous and she has to hide me to protect me.”

Jimin felt sad looking at his son. Jeong Seok is just 5 years old but he understands things very well. “You want to go to school?”

“Of course.” He said while eating his ice cream. “I want to meet other kids and be friends with them. I want to play with them too. I also want to know what it feels like to have awards.”

“Jinjja?” Jeong Seok nod his head. “If appa will send you to school, can you promise to do well and show us your stars?”

“Of course I will… but it is impossible.” Jeong Seok pouted his lips.

He wants to experience being a normal kid. Going to school, playing with other kids, receive some awards, meeting some good looking teachers and being fetch with his parents.

“I will talk to your eomma… I will ask her to send you to school.”

“Jinjja appa?!” he suddenly felt so excited and Jimin couldn’t help but to smile seeing how cute the reaction his child is.

“Yes, I will…” Jimin said nodding his head.

Jeong Seok started to jump out of excitement. “Yeheeey… gomawo appa…. I hope eomma will let me go to school.”

Jimin laugh at the sight of his child. He is so happy and it makes Jimin so happy too. He wanted to cope up with those times that he wasn’t around with Seok. And he thinks, sending him to school is one of the first thing he can do to make him happy.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

“I want to change Seok’s name into mine. I want him to use my surname. Park Jeong Seok.” he said and Jeongyeon suddenly opened her eyes and look at Jimin with a surprise.

“What?” Jeongyeon surprisingly said and fix her seat. “What did you say?”

“I said I want to change Seok’s name into mine. I want him to use my surname and change it to Park Jeong Seok.”