Chapter 22

Jimin run close to the person who was remove inside the car, wounded and full of blood.
“Jeongyeon-ah…Jeongyeon-ah….” He said holding her hand as she is being transferred to the ambulance.

“Sir…is she your wife?” said the nurse.

“Yes… what happened to her?”

“Her car was hit by a truck… we need to bring her at the hospital as soon as possible… they are both in danger.”

Jimin looked at her worried and scared. “Honey… please stay still.”

“J-Jimin… Jimin…” she calls him weakly. “Seok-yah… our son… Seok… please…he needs us.” Her forehead got sliced, her face has bloods.

“Jeongyeon-ah… please don’t sleep… ok?” he said in a shaky voice.

“Please… save Lia. Jimin…please save our baby…”

“I’ll save the both of you… just please, hang on.” Tears are started to flow from his eyes seeing his wife in real danger right now.

“What…whatever happens… Please choose her…please choose our Lia.”

“Ani Jeongyeon-ah… you will both live… please just hand on.”

She is now inside the ambulance and was supported by an oxygen. “Promise me…” she whispered raising her pinky finger. “You will save her first…

Jimin stared at her for a moment. He knows that Jeongyeon is aware on what are the possible things to happen after this and she’s making him choose.  He wants them both but he needs her more than anything, or anyone.

“Jimin… promise me…” she repeated, her eyes starting to close.

“Promise…” he said and cross their pinky fingers together. “Jeong? Jeongyeon-ah…” he called her when she is slowly closing her eyes and became unconscious.

“Sir we have to go now.. are you coming with us?” said the nurse.

“I have a car… I will follow. Please look after my wife…please.” Jimin repied getting off the ambulance and run towards his car and follow them.

Tears are flowing down his face, he whispered to himself “What on earth have I done to deserve this wrath?” letting his tears to flow. “Hang in there Jeongyeon-ah… I don’t know what to do if I lost you.”

On the other side, Jeongyeon’s parents were already at the hospital where Seok is confined. His opereation is on-going and only the olders are only outside the operating room waiting for the doctor’s news because Eun is waiting outside for the arrival of Jeonyeon and Jimin whom she didn’t know that was also in emergency state.

After a couple of minutes, the doctor went out of the operating room. The old couples stood up from their seat to meet the doctor and check what’s the result of the operation.

“Doc. How is our grandson?” the director said.

The doctor removed his mask and sigh. “He is in coma.”

Jeongyeon’s mom covered her mouth and cry upon hearing the news. The director embrace her and rub her back to stop her from crying. He faced the doctor again to know more.

“How long will he be in coma?” director Kim said.

“I don’t know. The operation was successful but his body gained a lot of damage and his head was hit badly causing him into coma. He is still young and got hit by a truck so his body is still weak to cope up with that. He is just lucky that he still survived.”