Chapter 12

(just imagine this is Jeong)

Today is the day that Jimin is waiting for, their wedding day. It is just simple but elegant. Maybe for everyone who didn't know what they really felt inside, it is just for a show.

But for Jimin, it is the best day of his life. Even if he thinks that it is just for Seok, he is still happy since it is Jeong that he will be marrying. For Jeongyeon, she might act without care in front of him but deep inside her heart is crying, out of happiness.

It is just a private garden wedding. They invited only those people who are closed with them. The emperial family is invited, her parents are also be there, some artists who are close with Jeong, especially his producer.

It is enough for Jimin since most of their friends are just the same. For everyone maybe this is just a wedding of two lovers but for Jeong, it is more than it is.

Because today, she will also be exposing her son Jeong Seok in front of everyone. In front of the camera that was allowed to attend the event. No one knows about the idea except for Jimin.

Bgm. Beautiful life by Crush

Jeongyeon is walking down the aisle, slowly while holding the wedding flower on her hand. All eyes on her but her eyes is only looking in one person. The one who is waiting for her at the altar.

As she walks closer to him, Jeongyeon couldn't help but to remember all the things that happened since they were in college, their break up, the day they met again and get back together.

The time when Jimin hurt her, then time when she left and give birth to Seok, to the time where they met again at the sponsors night and the night that he gave her the ring.

All of those keeps flashing on her mind in every step that she takes. Jimin is smiling at her but she couldn't smile back even if all eyes are looking at her. Because no one knows how she truly felt inside.

No one knows how hard it is for her. How afraid she is just by allowing this marriage to happen. Though she is the one who proposed the idea, the fear won't give her the peace in her heart.

When she reached to his side, she finally give him the smile that he is waiting for. Jimin reach out for her hand and guide her to the altar to face the pastor that will do the ceremony.

Jeongyeon once again look at him with full of thoughts. But only one thing that remains on her mind that she whispered. "Maybe I should." She said as she thinks about the chance that he is asking from her.