Special Chapter 5

Jimin' POV

When we lost my twins,  Jeongyeon was so depressed that time. She even changed from a lovely one to a lifeless person. She was so devastated to the point that she forget about Seok.

Well,  I can't blame her. She's expecting those babies for months and just by a blink of an eye,  they're gone. It hurts me too but I need to remain strong. Not for myself but for my family.  For Jeong and for Seok.

I need to keep my sanity for Seok because he needs me. He was already neglected by his mother unintentionally so I need to be by his side always.  It's hard,  it's too hard. I love my wife and I don't want to see her like that.

I was so happy that she decided moved on and came back for Seok.  I missed her so much and my heart couldn't stop crying out of joy.

We tried our best to forget everything. That painful event that happened once in our life. She decided to focus on Seok and quit her job. I stopped her but she insisted.  This is what she wanted so let her be.

Time flies so fast and Seok is now 7 years old. We've been married for 2 years already and I am so happy to think that I will be spending the rest of my life with her. Each day our love grows bigger and more intimate.

We still do a contact in our sex life without using protection but we didn't expect anymore. I don't want to expect too since we already lost once. But when Jeongyeon told me that she is 3 months pregnant,  my world stops for a while.

I didn't expect this to come but it happened. We will be expecting another baby and I am so happy.  My heart is full of joy and excitent to think that finally, Seok will be having another baby brother or sister.

I promised to be more careful this time. To watch her 24/7. To be with her always and protect her even more. So I adjust my time in work and home. I need to do this for Jeong.  For her not be hurt again.

But it seems that life is really playing so hard on us. What on earth did I do to deserve this warth?  Why is life punishing me again and again? Seok got hit by a truck and Jeongyeon was into a car accident. And the worst thing,  she in her 7the month. Almost on her due already.

When I saw her showered by her own blood,  I don't know what to do. What if something might happen to our baby again?  What if we lost her again now?  Or the worst thing is,  what if this time,  it is Jeong that I will be loosing to?

I can't live my life without her. She owns my heart,  every heartbeat depends on her. She is my life and my everything. And now, they are both in danger...  Jeong and Lia is in danger. And the heart-breaking part is that,  even Seok's life is in danger...