Finale Chapter

Please prepare tissues 🤧🤧

-------------------------------------------------

“Seok-yaaahhhh!!!” Jeongyeon Shouted.

As soon as she saw the flatline, she run to Seok and shake his body. She’s crying and she’s trying to wake him up but Seok is not even responding. Jimin stopped the doctor from announcing the time of his death.

“Seok, my baby… please wake up.” She said while lowering her body to Seok. “Jebal… Jebal honey… please wake up… don’t do this to eomma please…”

Jimin is also rubbing Seok’s body supporting Jeongyeon on what she was doing in waking him up. This is not good, Seok’s heartbeat just totally stopped.

“Seok, son… please… please don’t do this…” Jimin said.

“It’s unfair… Seok, eomma still needs you… I need you so much… Lia needs you so please come back to us.” She said in her cries shaking his body.

Jeongyeon hug him then shake him then hug him again and shake his body again just to wake him up. She even pump his chest to let his heartbeat rise back but still, Seok isn’t responding.

“Doctor… please… please save my son… I’m begging you.” Jeongyeon then kneel down in front of the doctor.

Jimin hold her arms trying to help her to stand up. “Please revive him again Doc… please… we can’t lose our son.” Jimin begged.

The doctor sigh and signaled the nurse to do the CPR once again to help his pulse back. They do couples of pumping and oxygen transmitting but still, Seok’s pulse is not coming back.

When Jeongyeon noticed that Seok isn’t responding anymore, she pushed the doctor away and hug her son once again. Begging him to wake up and come back to life.

“Seok… I am begging you… please come back to me.” she whispers in his ears. “You said you will protect me. You said you will grow old with eomma and appa. You said you want to take care of Lia. How will you do that if you will leave us alone?”

“Do you know that it will hurt my heart forever if you will going to leave right?” she added brushing his arms up and down.

“So please… please come back… I’m gonna die if you will leave me honey.”

“I still wanted to bring you to school. I still wants to see you finish your elementary and grow older.” She caress his face. “I still want to meet the girl that you will going to love. I still want to see your kids, your own family.”

“Forgive eomma if I lack on time for you. If I hurt your feelings before. I’m so sorry for being not the perfect mother for you my love.” Wiping her tears with her hands. “Please Seok… my little Seok… come back to life.”

“You bring back the world I lost before. You gave me hope and love when I lost them too. You were the light when I felt the darkness in my life. Baby… don’t take it away from me now. please… please go back… don’t leave me… I’m not ready yet.”

Jimin couldn’t hold his tears anymore and Jimin also break down in front of everyone. He kneel down the floor, holding Seok’s hand while Jeongyeon is resting her body agains’t Seok hugging him tightly.

They both know that his pulse was already gone but still, their hope is there. They couldn’t give him up just like that easy. He is their first born and the treasure that connects the both of them.