Chapter 14

Jeongyeon woke up with a heavy arms wrapped around her body. Legs tangled with each other, his body pressed at her back. The rays from the sun blocks her sight as she opens her eyes.

She felt that she is naked, sleeping under the sheets. It’s still clear as crystal, all the things that was happen last midnight in this room, in this very bed. She smile as she remember how hot Jimin was on their first night as a married couple.

How he made things on his own to pleasure her. How both of them became wild as if they really miss doing this for a very long time. She felt the happiness within her, the contentment and refreshment.

She moves and gasp when she unintentionally felt his hard member with her butt. Jimin made a noise like a small groan and Jeongyeon couldn’t help but to shut her mouth and stop herself from laughing because of her silliness.

“Stop what you’re doing lady… you might awaken him.” Jimin said with a low tone.

“I’m sorry…” she whispers and turn back to face him. “Good morning boy.” She said and put her arms on his chest drawing imaginary shapes.

“Good morning…” he replied and give a peck on his forehead.

Jeongyeon just smile. “Wake up now…” she said seductively trying her best to tease him. “I want to…eat.” Closing her mouth tightly after saying that.

Jimin smile. “Stop teasing me… I’m afraid you are still sore from last night.”

“I said I just want to eat… what’s the connection?” she replied. Jeongyeon slide her hand down to his member and gently rub it, slowly, teasingly.

Jimin stop her by holding her hand tightly so she could not move. “Don’t do that.”

“I want to eat but you don’t want to wake up… I’m hungry.” Jeongyeon really enjoys teasing him. She really knows that just by doing this, Jimin might give up anytime now or perhaps get pissed.

“Jeong, stop it…” he said still closing her eyes.

She let go of his member and without warning, she put his hand on her wet sex and lift her legs up to his waist and pull him closer. Jimin suddenly opened her eyes and look at her.

Jeongyeon met his eyes and smirk. She knows that Jimin loses the game this time and she wanted to jump out. His face turns red and his eyes open wide, sign that he felt embarrassed.

But Jimin is such a player. He knows what she is doing so he insert his two fingers on her whole that caused her to gasp and close her eyes shut. She pressed her hips closer to him when Jimin started to play his fingers inside her.

“You lose.” He said and smiled wickedly.

Jeongyeon open her eyes remover her legs on his waist and push him away then get off from the bed. But before she could even stand, Jimin pulled her back to lay down and wrap her.

“Where are you going?” he said teasingly showing her that he won.

“I will order some food. I told you I’m hungry.”

“So, you really hungry? I thought you are just kidding. You’ve been teasing me.”

“Because you don’t want to get off from the bed.” She said rolling her eyes.

“Well I’m sorry… you made bad move… you awaken this young man below so you must better pay for it.” he said and invade her lips.