Chapter 17

“I want another baby…” he said that made Jeongyeon left in awe.

It feels like her ears became deaf for a moment when she heard what Jimin said. He wants another baby, but she isn’t sure if he is just kidding or he is serious. But base on his facial expression, he seems so serious.

“J-Jim…”

“I… I know I sounds demanding but… don’t you think it’s time for us to give Seok a little sister or brother?”

Jeongyeon sat on his side again and face him while holding his hands. “Jim… are you even serious?” he nods his head. “It’s not that easy to carry another child Jim.”

“I know… I’ll help you. I know I wasn’t there when you carry Seok, but this time I promise, I will be here. I will help you.”

“That’s not what I mean, Jim… I mean, yeah, I know you are here to help me. But I cannot work if I will get pregnant again. I need to stay at home or even stop from working if I will consider to get pregnant.”

Jimin was silent. He knows that Jeongyeon has a point. Once she gets pregnant again, her career will be affected. “I’m sorry… I know it will affect your career.”

Jeongyeon sigh and went to the drawer and took one tablet of pill. “What makes you want to have another kid? It was so sudden.”

“When I was in the office, I was once remember Hyun Ri. I came to think of wanting to have another kid with you. To experience holding our baby. I am not saying that I wish to be his father, I don’t. I only wanted was to experience having another child with you.”

“I understand…and I’m sorry if I cannot give you that this time. But believe me, I want to have that too. Seok would be happy if he knows that he will going to have a sister or a brother.”

Jimin just pouted his lips and understands what reason that his wife has. If not now, maybe next year or who knows maybe on the time that hey both didn’t expect it.

“But you know…” Jeongyeon said and moves forward holding his necktie making him stand. “Stop that thought in your mind.” Then she begins attacking his neck. “I really want to start now. So badly…”

Jimin started to remove his shirt and his necktie and throw it on the floor. Jeongyeon at the same time slide her hands to remove his belt and his pants to unzip it then sliding it below together with his boxers.

Jimin hold her face to kiss her deeper. The long haired girl pull him closer by putting her hands at his back pressing her bare breast against his body. Jimin slowly step back while their lips are still connected until he falls his back on the bed.

Jeongyeon climb up the bed and sit above him making her face covered with her long hair. She paused for a while when Jimin holds her face and smile at the sight of her beautiful face.

“I love you forever Jeong.”

“I love you too…” she replied and flips her body making her lay at her back and invade her lips once again.

Though Jimin didn’t made his request done by Jeongyeon, he knows that as much as he wants, the girls also want to have another baby. It’s just the timing is off. Jeongyeon just isn’t ready to have it now.

They made the night very special to the both of them. They made love, just as how other couples do. Forgetting the misunderstanding that happened between them for weeks and made their marriage became even stronger.