Special Chapter 6

Jeongyeon's POV

Life comes to me with fullnof surprises. Full of pain and happiness. In every happiness I feel, I will face another wave of pain and suffering...

I was a young girl before who used to dream to become famous while living the life with someone whom I love. Then I met Jimin.

He is my first,  and I know that my last.  Throughout the years, I wasted a lot of things and opportunities in life. I wasted those times that we are supposed to be together.

Those times that we supposed to start reaching our dreams. If we didn't separated,  perhaps we are already years married. If things went well between us,  maybe we already spend much time together.

Maybe if we didn't got separated 17 years ago, he wouldn't come for his revenge and we wouldn't waste much time being away from each other.

Life is so playful,  isn't it?  It took much of our time together. Pain took away those times that we will supposed to be happy.  Lies took away those times that we are supposed to be starting in building our own family.

I came to think of a thing. What if I didn't lie to him about leaving?  Would we be separated?  What if I just forgive him immediately and just let all thing that he did including the sex scandal to go slide?  Would we get married earlier than we did?

What if I let him be with Seok right after I gave birth?  Would we have enough time to be together?  Things came out different.  More than what we expected. It's to hard to just say forget it especially when the one who hurt you is the one you love.

And maybe we are really destined to be together. Pain separates us but love brought us back together.

My love for Jimin is pure and true.  Even though he hurt me thousand times,  my heart didn't forget to love him again and again. My heart didn't stop to forgive him.

It always ask for him and only him. That is also the reason why I decided to keep Seok. As long as Seok is with me, i can feel the real Jimin. I am with thw Jimin i loved since college.

As long as i am with Seok, my heart feels like Jimin is here protecting me and loving me. Seok's touch is like his, his comfort and smile, his love and warmth, all of those came from Jimin.

The moment i let my guard down and accepted the fact that i have no escape from Jimin's shadow anymore, i prepared my heart to dream big with him. To start my dream family with him. To be happy with him and Seok.

Being with Seok and Jimin gave me a very different feeling. A very different version of me. I became I am who I didn't expected to be. Seom made me become more sacrificial and responsible. I learned a lot of things after having them.

I learned that time is so precious. Even if you don't rush things out,  time itself is making you to rush out. Every single second is important, every single moment is needed. So we can't waste any single of it.

And now that his life is in danger as well as Lia's... Lia's life is important to me because she is my daughter,  my baby.  But Seok is the one who made me complete. The one who turn my world into upside down.

And losing Seok is the least that I want to happen. I couldn't make it to live without him. Even by just seeing him like this,  unconscious and hurt,  my heart wanted to explode out of pain. 

Seok is the reason for my life to become more colorful. He is the reason why I gave Jimin another chance.  He is the reason why I wanted to fight my depression for losing my twins.

Seok is the reason why I wanted to survive the pains that life is giving me. He is still young and he needs me. And more than anything else,  I need him the most.

But now, in every beat that decreases on his heart, I am losing my chance to be with him.   I am losing my chance to live again,  to fight,  to be happy,  and to be a mother.