•Chapter 2•

Soomins POV

It was a Monday morning. I was awoken by my annoying alarm, Lee Donghyuck, my VERY annoying brother.
"Wake up fatty," he said.
"Five more minutes," I replied.
"Were going to be late because of you," he said.
"Fine! Now get out of my room," I said and he left. I was exhausted. I eventually collected enough courage to stand up and change into regular clothes.
"This is fine," I say to myself. I walk downstairs to see Haechan sitting in front of the TV, playing video games. Is he aware that we have school today? He has his headset on so he is unaware of my presence. I see a huge DEFEAT on the tv screen.
"NO!" haechan violently screamed as he threw his headset across the room.
"Oh good morning Soomin!" He says to me.
"Good morning Haechan 😐," I reply.
I start a conversation. 
"We have school today by the way,"
"Oh I know. I got ready early today so I can play Overwatch!"
"I see, well we better run, the bus will be here any second,"
I grab our lunches and I shove Haechans lunch in his backpack. He's gonna need to learn to pack his own lunch sooner or later. We wait outside our house until the bus pulled up.

...

Haechan and I step off the bus. We looked around for Jaemin but didn't see him anywhere. We step into the large building. The halls are crawling with with so many different students. Some are making out, reading, talking, and god knows what else. We both have the same class so we head to room D3. We sit down and wait for class to be over.

...

Once class is over, Haechan and I head to the cafeteria. We see Jaemin return from his class and gestured him to come join us.

☆more chapters coming soon☆