•Chapter 4•

Once I got home I was greeted by an angry Haechan.
"Where the hell were you," he asked "I already told you I had detention!" I replied.
"Its already 7:00," he yelled. I walked past him and went to my room. I slammed my door shut. After I shut my door, I threw my backpack on the floor. As I sat on my bed. Curiosity took over me as I examined the note from earlier. I dialed the number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

I sighed at the lack of a response. I turned off my phone and layed back. I stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours. I was about to go to sleep when suddenly....

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

I suddenly grabbed my phone and examined the number and the note. I quickly answered. "Hey is this Soomin?" The person said. "Haseul?" I replied "How do you know my name?" I asked "That's not important right now," she said "meet me at xxxxx tomorrow at 12:00," she said. "Oh, alright," I said quite excited.

I knew I had school but I didn't care. Id do anything to get me out of that hell hole. "Oh, and thanks for helping us back there," she said. "Oh no problem," I replied "it was actually quite thrilling!" I chuckled at my response. "Anyways feel free to ask questions tomorrow," she said. "Ok, well I got to go sleep goodnight Haseul," I said. "Goodnight Soomin, I'm glad you'll come see us tomorrow, bye!"

After the call ended I did my nighttime routine when I got a knock on my room door. "Yes?" I said "It's me," Haechan said "I'm sorry I got mad at you earlier." He said. "It's ok," I said "Go to sleep!" I yelled. "Ok, good goodnight Soomin," Haechan said. "Goodnight," I replied as I fell into a deep sleep.

Haechans POV

Once I heard Soomin snoring I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys. There was not much traffic since it was night, so that made the drive fast. Once I got to my destination, I entered the building.

"Many of our men were killed in the attack earlier," Taeyong said "we know that Loona are behind this, but there was another girl that helped them! Find her and bring her to me.." He ordered.

"Kun and Jaehyun, since you guys are responsible for hacking and tech you will look at the security cameras," Taeyong said "If they want a war.. then they'll get one."

After that meeting Haechan drove back home. He changed into his pajamas and then sat in bed. He wondered who that girl was. He swore to himself that he would help find her. If it was that last thing he did. Little did he know, it was his own sister who helped the enemy.

A/n
Thank you to the people who are reading. We are very excited since this is our first book. If you would like us to write a story please make suggestions. Thank you!