•Chapter 7•

Jaemin POV

As we were playing Overwatch I noticed Soomin left. I took this as my chance to tell Haechan about my feelings for her. "Hey, can I talk to you?" I said, "in private?" I added since Moonbin was sitting by us. "Yeah sure," haechan replied. We walked to the kitchen and made sure no one was listening. "I kinda like Soomin," I mumbled lowly. "What?" He said? "I like Soomin," I said a bit louder so he could hear. "What?!" He said. "Look I know we've been friends since we were 5 but I started liking her last month," I said. "I'm scared if I confess I might ruin our friendship," I said.

Moonbin POV

I noticed Jaemin and Haechan walking to the kitchen. I walked behind them and stayed hidden behind the corner. "I like Soomin," I heard Jaemin say. Impossible. I need to do something about this. I will make Soomin mine.

Soomin POV

As I got out my car I walked into base. Hasuel invites me in and I walk inside. For hours, were were training for tomorrow's mission.
"I'm exhausted," I say. "I think I'm going to head home."
"Alright, just make sure your here by 8pm tomorrow." I hear Hasuel say as i head toward my car. I head home, trying not to fall asleep on the wheel. I eventually pull up and walk inside.
"Oh, hey Soomin!" I guess Jaemin and Moonbin say at the same time. They give each other weird looks.
"Uh hey?" Look, I have.. homework to do. Goodnight guys."
"Woah, shes doing homework? That's weird." Haechan says.

Moonbin POV

I watch as Soomin walks up with her backpack.
"Hey, Mrs. Kim told me to help her with her homework," I stood up and followed her.
I open the door and see her sitting on her bed, trying to do her homework. It looks like shes struggling.
"Do you, need help?"
"Ah! What are you doing here? You scared the crap out of me!" She shouts.
"Whoops! Sorry. Mrs. Kim told me about your situation. Let me help."
She looks mad, but agrees to let me help. After about an hour, were done.
"Thanks for helping me. " she says.
"No problem! Just dont forget it tomorrow."
I stand up and put it in her backpack for her.

Soomin POV

What a nice guy. He helped me with my homework, and put it in my backpack for me. Why?

Jaemin POV

"What's taking them so long?" I ask Haechan, who's eating ice cream.
"I dont know. Homework, I guess." He responds.
All of a sudden, I feel my blood boiling. He knows, doesnt he. He's trying to take her from me. I stand up and walk upstairs to investigate. I open the door.
"W-what are you guys doing?" I say as I look at them. They're both sitting on her bed.
"Oh hey Jaemin! He helped me with my homework. Hes a nice guy, isnt he?" Soomin says.
I just look at Moonbin. He knows I like her. And hes trying to take her from me. I wont give up that easily.

Soomin POV

Jaemin seemed weird. Uncomfortable, almost. I thought they were friends?
"Look, I got to go soon. It was a pleasure helping you." Moonbin says.
His eyes are beautiful. They're a dark brown, could be mistaken for a dark green.
"Uh, Soomin? Why are you looking at me like that?"
"What? Oh I'm sorry! I was thinking. Once again, thanks for helping me. I'm going to sleep now."
"Goodnight, Soomin."
He walks out, turns out the light, and closes my door. I fall alseep.

Moonbin POV

I close her door. I turn around toward the stairs and see Jaemin right in front of me.
"We need to have a chat," he says.
"Okay," I shrug. I already know what hes going to say.

Jaemin POV

I motion him to sit down on the couch. "What are you doing, Moonbin? You know I like her. And I know you like her too. I know what your doing. She will never like you. You guys just met. We've known each other since we were five!" I start to shout at him.
"Look, just go home. Please," I ask him.
Without a word, he gathers his belongings and walks out the door. I hate him.

Oh god, this is so cringy 🤡 🤞 please bare with me. Also thank you guys so much for 65 readers, we appreciate it very much. Thank you for your support 😁