Bonus Chapter ;)

*after they got married and before they had kids

Soomin POV

I woke up to Haechan yelling at me that Taeyong scheduled a meeting. I groaned and sat up on my bed. I grabbed my pillow and threw it as his face. I failed and he caught it. He then threw the pillow back at me but way harder than I did.

"Hey!" I yelled and he ran out. I scoffed and stood up and opened my closet. I grabbed a black crop top and jeans with white converse. What? Just because I'm married doesn't mean I'm old. I'm still hot and young.
(A/n: so what we hot, we young. K bye bye)

We then got in our car and drove there. I checked the time and then yelled at Haechan. "You woke me up 9:00!" I said and smacked him on the head. "I told you we had a meeting," he said calmly and continued to drive. I obviously wasn't done arguing so when we parked the car I started yelling at him.

We then started walking into nct's base obviously arguing. They could probably hear us but I didn't care. "You know I never forgave you for slapping me," I said trying to win the argument. "And I never forgave you for shooting me," he said patting my head and walking in. I scoffed and kicked a random stone then walked in.

I was excited to greet everyone but was more excited to greet a certain someone. After saying hi to everyone I sat down. They all started talking and laughing while I sat there doing nothing. I decided to speak up. "Where's Jaemin?" I said causing everyone to look at me.

"He's at the back," taeyong said. I nodded and stood up making my way outside. When I made it to the doorway I saw a trail of candles and rose petals. Isn't this supposed to only happen in dramas? I shrug off my thoughts and follow the path.

I continued walking and then saw a little picnic set up. Then someone covered my eyes from behind. They turned me around then uncovered them. "Surprise," Jaemin said. We then walked over and sat down. "Think of this as our first date," he said and shyly looked away. "It's perfect," I said smiling at him.

We were sitting there peacefully in silence. I then grabbed a strawberry and ate it. Jaemin then broke the silence. "Can I kiss you?" He said. My eyes widened and I started choking. I drank some water and felt my face heating up.

"S-sure," I said. Crap why did I stutter this isn't even our first kiss. He then kissed me and as he did I heard a click. I broke the kiss and looked at where the noise came from. I then saw the bushes moving and heard a smack and an ouch. I stood up and walked over. Jaemin was confused and asked me what was wrong. I moved the bush and. Saw the rest of nct there and Haechan holding a camera. "I told you to be careful," Johnny said and smacked his head.

They all got up and walked over to our mini picnic. "Ew strawberries," ten said with a face of disgust. "I know right he should've got watermelon," mark said looking disappointed. "Ew not that either," ten said. They started arguing over fruit while the rest just watched.

Everyone left me and Jaemin out so we decided to clean up. "I can't believe they did that," Jaemin mumbled. "I know right," I said giggling, "you think their going to blackmail us?" He shrugged and we continued to clean.

We walked inside and sat on the couch. "So when am I gonna be an uncle," Haechan said. I was drinking some water but I started choking after I heard that. "About that," I said "who knows how to babysit." They all widened their eyes and started screaming.

"Jaemin I'm gonna kill you!" Haechan said and started chasing him. "Wait so you two had se-" jisung stopped when taeyong yelled at him. "Park Jisung do not say that!" He then ran behind me while I just started laughing.

Everyone calmed down then sat back down. "How old?" Yuta asked. "Two months," I said. "If it's a boy name him eleven," Yangyang said. "Why?" I asked. "No reason," he said looking at ten. I stared at them confused but then shrugged and looked away.

We all got bored and decided to watch a movie. Everyone was sitting together and laughing. It was perfect. Soomin went from only having a few friends to have a huge new family. She would have kids of her own soon. She was happy.

"Hey Jaemin," she said.

"Yeah?" He said.

"I love you," I said a covered my face out of embarrassment.

"I love you too," he said and hugged me tightly.

The end

Or is it?

A/n
Hello everyone!! Here's a bonus chapter nobody asked for 😂 We really missed writing this book and decided to write a bonus chapter. We also might write a sequel with Soomin and Jaemins kids with another group. If you would like to recommend which group please comment! Thank you guys so much for 5k we never thought it would reach that many reads.