•Chapter 10•

Haechan POV

When Loona entered we ambushed them. I saw Winwin grabbed the mystery girl. After we grabbed her we fought Loona and they retreated. The base wasn't badly damaged. "Hey did you see the girl?" I asked Jaemin. "No," he said , "I heard she's in the basement though," he added. I nodded and went there. I saw her and she looked familiar. I then approached her.

Soomin POV

Haechan approached me. What is he doing here? Does he know it's me? Did he save me? Is he........

Is he a part of NCT?

He approached me and slapped me. "That's for my friend!" He yelled. Is it when I met Loona? Was his friend dead? He then took off the tape. His eyes widened. "Soomin?!" He yelled in shock. "What are you doing here!?" He said. "What am I doing here!? What are you doing here and why did you slap me?!" I said. "I'm sorry ok but tell me why are you here," he said. "I'm in a gang called Loona," I said, "I've been apart of it ever since the attack on your men," I added. "Now tell me why are you are here," I said. "I am a part of NCT," he said.

My eyes widened at his response. My brother is the enemy?! "Let me go!" I yelled at him. "Sorry, but I can't," he replied. Then the door opened and 20 more boys walked in. There's 21 of them?! One of the boys walked up to me. I'm assuming he's the leader. What was his name? Taeyong I think. "Tell us where they went." he said. "You think I'm going to tell you?" I said and laughed. I then looked at the rest. That's when I saw.....

Jaemin!?

He's a part of NCT to!? That's when I noticed my other classmates Mark, Jeno, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung. "Let me go," I said again. "Not until you tell us where your base is," Taeyong said. "I'm never going to tell you," I snapped. "Then your stuck here. You will tell us." he said. After that everyone left.

Haechan POV

After I walked out I kicked the wall in frustration. My sister is a part of Loona?! Why didn't she tell me? I sat down in frustration. After that Jaemin approached me. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine after finding out my sister is apart of Loona!" I yelled. "I'm suck an idiot I should've noticed sooner," I said. "It's ok she'll be fine," Jaemin said.

Soomin POV

I woke up, still tied to the chair. That's when I noticed the door opened. A boy walked in with a tray of food. "Um hi," the boy said, "my name is Lucas," he said. "Haechan wanted me to give you food, he must like you," he added. "He's my brother," I said. His eyes widened. He set the tray on a table. Oh wow didn't notice that. "So um, are you going to untie me or....?" I said. He untied me and I took this as a chance to run. He caught me and sat me down. "Eat or I'll tie you back up," he said. I sat and started to eat. He then tied me back up and left. Then the door opened again and Jaemin walked in. "Hey Soomin, we need to talk," he said.

Loona POV

"Soomin has been gone for a day we need to get her back," Vivi said. "I know," Haseul said. "You said she could trust you," Gowon said. "I know, ok!" Haseul said. "We're going to make a plan to get her out," she added. "Hold on Soomin we're coming." they all thought.

Moonbin pov

I sit in class wondering where Soomin was. Haechan and his friend Jaemin were here. Where was she? When the bell rang I sat with them to talk to them. Something was off.
I sat down at the table, facing them.
"Hey guys, wheres Soomin?" I ask.
Yeah, something's definitely off. They look at each other, with almost a worried look on their faces.
"Shes gotten pretty sick, its important that she stays home." Haechan replies. I dont think thats the case.
"Oh, okay. I'll visit her later then."
"No!" Jaemin snaps.
"You cant. Its contagious. You could get really sick. Look, can we talk about this later? Lunch is almost over." Jaemin tries to explain.

They're lying. Soomins probably in her room watching tv. Yeah, I'll go visit her. See what's really happening.

Later that day

After school, I make sure to to directly so Soomins house, before Haechan and Jaemin come back to play video games. I open up the door, and hear nothing. No mess, no trace of her presence. I head upstairs, and open up her door. I turn on the lights.
"Soomin? Are you in here?" I ask.
Shes not in here. I walk in, even though shes not in here.

*click*

Huh?

"What are you doing?"

I turn around. Its Jaemin. With a gun?