•Chapter 12•

Loona POV

"Today is the day we save Soomin," Haseul said, "Kim lip will hack the cameras, Choerry will have the van ready for us to leave," she said. "Everyone else prepare to fight." And with that they they left for war.

As they arrived, no guard was in sight. They all got out and swarmed the building in groups. "The mission starts now," Haseul said to the earpiece. And with that everyone charged inside.

Soomin POV

I kept annoying Lucas when I heard gunshots and yelling. When the yelling started Lucas got up and left. As he exited I took my chance my chance to escape. I saw something shiny on the floor so I scooted towards it. A key! I took it and used it to unlock the hand cuffs. I then untied the rope that kept me on the chair. I walked out but noticed a gun on Lucas' desk. I grabbed it and ran towards the yelling. I saw.......

Loona!?

They came to save me. I noticed someone approaching Yves from behind so I shot him in the leg. That's when I saw his face. Haechan!? "Soomin!" Yves said, "let's go," she said. She told everyone I was fine through the earpiece. Everyone retreated to the van. The drive to base was quiet. That's when I remember what Jaemin said. I like you a lot. He means friends. Right?

Haechan POV

I was approaching a girl ready to kill her when I felt a burning pain in my leg. I fell to the floor and that's when I saw Soomin. She shot her own brother in the leg. Her and that girl then left. That's when Taeil found me and took me to his medical room.

Jaemin POV

I heard gunshots and went out. That's when I saw Loona attacking. I quickly went to Soomins room and it was empty. Fuck. She escaped. That's when the gunshots and yelling stopped. They got away.

Soomin POV

As we got to base I realized something. I can't live with haechan anymore. I'll be in danger. I told everyone the news and they said they would help me collect my things tomorrow.

??? POV

"Sir we have been informed Moonbin is dead," a boy said.
"Do you know who killed him?" their leader replied. "We believe it was NCT," the boy said.
"Then this means war," the leader said.

Soomin pov

What have I done? I hurt my brother.. I know he was going to hurt my friend... but hes my brother. Once we got back to base, I was just thinking about what I did. I had a horrible pain in my stomach. It was guilt. Tears starting to form in my eyes.
Hasuel, who noticed, spoke up.
"Soomin, what's wrong!?" She said worridly.
"I hurt my brother.. I hurt him bad. He will never forgive me. I feel so guilty. I get hes the enemy, but he still my brother. I feel horrible." I replied. I cant think right now. I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them till we got back to base.
I think I'm going to go to school tomorrow, I want to see Moonbin.
We got back to base, and I get ready to go over to my house to pack up my stuff to move in with Loona. It's for the best, I guess. I'm no longer safe in that house.

Hasuel drives me over, and she helps me up to the window to my room. I get inside and pack up my stuff quickly and jump back down. We drive back to our base.
"Thanks for driving me, Hasuel." I thank her.
"Ah, no problem." She says while driving.
We got back and I unpacked my suitcase to my room where Hasuel showed me.
I lay on my bed halfway through my packing.
Haechan.. I'm so sorry.
I cover my face with my hands and fall asleep.

Haechans pov

"EVERYONE, MEETING. NOW!" I hear Taeyong yell. He sounds angry. What's wrong? I start to stand up from my bed. Ah, my leg. I groan in pain. It's hard for me to walk.
I see Jaemin run into my room.
"Please, Haechan. Dont try to walk by yourself yet."
He helps me to the meeting room.
I sit down in a chair next to him around a large table. Everyone is here, except Taeyong. Where is he?
Ah, there he is. He storms into the room. Why was he so angry.
He pulled out a letter with his name on it.
"Winwin notified me of a letter we recieved. He gave it to me and I opened it up. It said "we know what you did to Moonbin. And your going to pay for what you did."

Jaemins pov

My eyes widen. Moonbin??
Taeyong slams his fist on the table. I flinch.
"Who the hell is Moonbin.. And who killed him?!" Taeyong yells. No one dares to speak.
"No one wants to speak?" Taeyong says, his voice reaching a higher pitch as he finished his sentence.
He took out his gun. He shot it toward the ceiling which made everyone jump.
"I want to have a little chit chat with everyone, one on one. Everyone, get out. Jaemin, stay back."
I feel a shiver go down my spine and I swallow hard. He probably knows. Or does he?
Everyone walks out, Haechan walking out last. He looks at me with a worried look.
He mouths a "good luck" and shuts the door as he walks out.
Taeyong walks to the side of the room and looks out a window. He takes the note out and throws it on the table in front of me.
"Tell, me. Who is Moonbin?" He says slightly looking away from the window to me.
"I have no idea! Please believe me boss."
"Who's blood was on your clothes yesterday?" I'm shaking at this point.
"It was just a member from Loona. Please, I'm telling the truth, boss." I lie.
"Fine. Just get out." He says ripping the note apart.
"Thank you boss." I bow before walking out.
"How'd it go?" Haechan asks. "Did you tell the truth? He whispers.
"No.." I say quietly.
"Your going to get in big trouble." He says.
"Haechan, come see me, please." Taeyong says from down the hall.
He looks up at me.
"You owe me."
Huh? What does me mean?
He walks down the hall into the meeting room.
I quickly but quietly look through the window to the meeting room.
I see Haechan and Taeyong talking.
Taeyong has an angry expression on his face.
He punches Haechan, with enough force to knock him back in his chair. He hits his head on the wall. His mouth and nose are bleeding. Taeyong continues to beat the living hell out of him. Haechan! What did you say? I put my hand over my mouth and and I start crying. I cant do anything to help him. I cant watch.
When I see haechan walk toward the door, i run back to the living room. Taeyong follows but goes straight to his room.
"Haechan!!" I scream as I run to him.
His face.. its bleeding and its covered with bruises. Hes having trouble walking.
"Haechan, are you okay!?" I can hear the other members yell.
"Go away, and leave me alone." Haechan manages to say as he walks to his room and locks his door.
Did Haechan.. take the blame for me?

Haechan pov

I walk toward the meeting room to face our boss. I'm terrified. I dont want Jaemin to get hurt. Hes done so much for me.. this is the least I can do.

"Sit down." Taeyong orders me.
I sit down. Ready for what's about to happen to me.
"Did you kill Moonbin?" He asks, slightly cocking his head at me.
"Yes. It was me. I'm sorry boss. I didnt know he was part of a group. I'm sorry."
"Do you understand what kind of situation you put NCT in?"
I stay quiet.
He throws a punch at me. I fall back from my chair and hit my head on the wall. I feel like passing out. He continues to throw punches and slap me. He kicks my stomach, hard. I cough up blood on the floor.
"Get out of the room. NOW!" I quickly get out of there, before he hurts me any more. I see Jaemin run to me. I'm angry at him.
"Leave me alone." I say before walking away.