•Chapter 19•

[5 years later]

Soomin POV

It has been five years since the wedding. After the wedding the gang split up so everyone could continue with their lives. Jaemin and I have two kids. Our eldest son is named Yunho and our daughter is Seoyeon. "Mom, I want ice cream!" Seoyeon yelled. "Ok let's go then," I said.

We were ordering when I saw familiar faces. It's NCT and Loona? "Soomin," they yelled and walked over. What? I thought we all split. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Didn't you hear?" Taeyong said, "we're having a reunion."

     After my encounter with the member I went home. "Who are those people mom?" Yunho asked. "Their me and your dads old friends," I said. They then skipped away with their ice cream. After they were gone I looked for Jaemin.

     I found him in our room. "Hey," I said, "did you hear about the reunion?" He shook his head. "No they barely told me today," he said. "Well let's get ready I guess," I said as I walked to my closet. I pulled out a red dress and some heels. I checked the time. "Oh great it's in two hours," I said. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I did my hair and makeup.

     I checked the time. "Ok I'll just go get the kids ready," I said to myself. I got them dressed and walked to the car. Jaemin was already there and helped me put the kids in the in the car. We then drove to the location.

     Once we arrived we were stopped at the gate. "Invitation please," the guard said. Jaemin handed home the paper. The guard opened the gate and we walked in. It was a huge mansion. When we walked in we saw Haechan and mark fighting, jisung and Chenle laughing, taeyong and doyoung arguing, and everyone else was either talking or dancing.

     "Soomin help me," haechan said. Everyone turned their heads and saw Jaemin and I. "Uncle hyuck," Seoyeon said and ran to him. She jumped on him making him fall on the floor. "Nice to see you to Seoyeon," he said getting up.

     After greeting everyone the kids went to hang out with the dreamies. Jaemin and I walked over to everyone else. "So why did you guys have the reunion?" I asked. Everyone looked at taeyong waiting for him to speak. "We were thinking of reuniting the gang so all our children could run it together," he said. "Everyone else agreed," haechan said. Me and Jaemin looked at each other. "We'll do it," Jaemin said.

     We all had fun at the party, especially the kids. Seoyeon and jisung pranked haechan by putting soy sauce in his drink. He spit it out and mark and they started fighting again. Haechan forgave them after though. Everyone else was just enjoying their time together. When we got home we put the kids to sleep. Jaemin and I went to our room.  "I love you," I said. "I love you to," he said. We then went to sleep.

Their children POV

     "Alright everyone it's our first mission," Seoyeon said. "I know I'm so excited," Eunbi, taeyongs daughter said. "Enough talking guys let's go," Yunho said. "Alright mission starts now," Eunbi said. "Let's make our parents proud," the rest said. And with that their children left for their first mission to continue their parents legacy.

The End

Hello everyone! This wraps up dangerous love. We hope you enjoyed the story. This was our very first book and we appreciate your support. Please make sure to read our new book.

 Please make sure to read our new book