•Chapter 5•

Ever since I started hanging out with the girls from Loona, I felt like I had more if a meaning to my life. My life wasnt as boring, in simplier words. I had some thrill in my life. Jaemin and Haechan dont know though. I always had this deep knot in my stomach. I feel guilty for lying to them, I don't think they'd be happy with it.

...

《Haechans pov》
I sat down and had a little chat with Jaemin. Trying to work out how were going to catch her.
"Do they know of any more information? This is hard to work with," I say to Jaemin.
Jaemin, who's watching tv responds,
"We need to see what she looks like," he reaches for the remote and turns it off.
"Soomin doesnt know, right? About what were doing.." Jaemin turns and asks me.
"No, she doesnt. I feel guilty for luring to her. She is my sister after all," I respond.
"Taeyongs gonna be mad if we dont find her. We gotta hurry on this." I say to myself, but still loud enough for Jaemin to hear.

...

《Loona pov》
"Good job on our last mission against NCT," haseul said "especially Soomin if not we might have not made it out!" she said.
"Anyways, we have gotten information that they are searching for Soomin," Haseul said shocking the members. "We are going to go to their base to try and take them down," she said. "Since they are looking for Soomin she can't join," Haseul continued.
"What!?" Soomin said "why can't I go," she whined. "It's to dangerous," Choerry said. "But I want to go, my fighting skills have improved as well," Soomin protested. "Fine," haseul said. "Yay!" Soomin said.

"Since they are looking for Soomin she will be used as bait," Haseul said. "Since it isn't safe to go empty handed, we will put a tracker and ear piece on Soomin," Chuu said.
"Once they find Soomin we come from around the corner and knock them out," Haseul said. "We then go out the back, and Choerry will have the van ready," Haseul added.
"After that we bring them here to interrogate them." she finished. All the members agreed to the plan. After the meeting ended, some members decided to sleep since it was 1:00 am. Others decided to train for the upcoming mission. Soomin, obviously, had to go home because she had school.

Soomin Pov

Once the meeting ended Soomin drove herself home. Once she got into the house she shut the door carefully so she wouldn't disturb Haechan. "What are you doing?" A voice said which startled her. "I- uh- going out?" She replied. Nice one soomin, she thought to herself. "At 1:00 am? I don't think so," the voice said. Soomin turned around to see Haechan standing there. "What are you doing up at 1:00?" she snapped back. "Look," Haechan said "it's not safe out there," he said knowing that his gang were looking for the mystery girl. "How do you know what's safe for me?" Soomin replied, "your always with your friends anyways, you rarely talk to me." she said clearly irritated. She then ran to her room and slammed her door. She did her nighttime routine and went to bed

Jaemins POV

I sat there staring at the ceiling for a few minutes which felt like hours. I couldn't sleep, especially since they had to find that mystery girl. They looked everywhere except they haven't asked haechans sister yet. "It can't be her." I thought. "She does misbehave and skips school a lot, but it can't be.." I soon then fell into a deep sleep awaiting to see who this girl was.

A/n
Hello everyone sorry for the short chapter! We are still planning what should happen so if you have some suggestions please comment. We hope your enjoying the story. Thank you!