•Chapter 18•

Please read authors note

[Huge time skip]

Soomin POV

"I'm going to be late!" I yelled as I looked through my closet. "Soomin your going to be fine," Haseul said. "But what if I'm late?" I said as I grabbed a shirt and shorts. "It's not like you'll die," Haseul replied. She walked out of my room and went to the living room. I walked out and grabbed my keys.it was our third year dating. I drove to the park where we had our first date. I saw Jaemin sitting on the bench so I sat beside him.

"Hi," I said. "Hey," he smiled. He seemed nervous. Oh no. Is he going to break up with me? Does he love someone else? Are they in loona? No! Snap out of it Soomin. I took a deep breathe and waited for what he was going to say. He was fidgeting with something in his pocket. "Hey Soomin," he began to stand up and so did I. He then starting going on one knee. "Lee Soomin, will you marry me?" he said taking out a ring. I froze. "Y-yes!" I replied. I covered my face, because I was embarrassed of crying in front of him. He took my hands away and he reached out his face closer to mine. He kissed me.

We then went home where NCT and Loona were. They all were in the living room. Some sitting on the couch, others on the floor. "Guess who's getting married?" I said. Everyones eyes widened and they turned their heads. "I didn't think he would actually do it!" Haechan said, rolling his eyes. Mark slapped him on the back of his head. "Congrats!" everyone said. "So when am I going to be an uncle?" Haechan said. My face felt like it was on fire. "Chill, I was just joking," he said. I went to my room and did my night time routine. I then fell asleep thinking about the wedding.

[time skip to wedding]

"I'm scared what if I trip and fall?" I said while getting ready. "You'll be fine," Haseul said. I looked at myself in the mirror. "It's ok I can do this," I thought. "Soomin, it's time," Haseul said. I linked arms with Taeyong and he walked me up the isle.

I see Jaemin standing at the end of the isle. Damn, does he look hot. I'm going to marry him? I smile to myself and stand before Jaemin. He looks nervous, but excited at the same time. I know, Jaemin. I feel the same way.

Someone cleared their throat.
"Ahem. Jaemin, will you take Soomins hand in marriage?"
I start to tremble. Is he going to change his mind? I'm so nervous.
"I do," he smiles.
Oh thank god.
"And Soomin, will you take Jaemin as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do," I reply.
"We then you may kiss the bride."
Jaemin reaches his hands around my waist and I reach mine over his shoulders.
We read aloud our wedding vows. It was a very emo moment.

...

We both take our seats at our outdoor reception party. Jaemin and I sit in the back at a small round white table and watch the rest of the guests dance.

"Who knew." Jaemin said as he was sitting up.
"Who knew what?"
"Who knew we'd be married coming from rival gangs," He whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.
"I mean we were enemies. And now we're married, in simpler words," he giggled.
"I hope your ready for children."
"W-what?" I blurted.
"Just kidding!" He laughs.
The rest of NCT and Loona sees us sitting alone and decides to come and sit by us. The all bring chairs from separate tables and sit in a circle at a larger table.
Haechan walks around pouring a drink for everyone.
Haechan stands up.
"To Jaemin and Soomin,"
Everyone stands up and all of our cups let at the middle.
It let out a clink sound and everyone repeated,
"To Soomin and Jaemin,"

End :>
Authors note: thank you for reading our story! We still have one chapter left before we officially end the story. I just wanted to thank you again for reading this far! We appreciate it. Were working on improving our writing so we can produce better stories for yall. Comments and votes are appreciated! Let us know what kind of stories youd like to see.
-HaechansBodyRolls