•Chapter 6•

Soomins POV

I woke up to an alarm. I was shocked I wasn't woken up by Haechan. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. That's when I saw the time.

7:00

I jumped up from my bed and grabbed some clothes. I did my morning routine and ran downstairs. I grabbed an apple and exited the house. "Damn it, why didn't haechan wake me up?" I mumbled to myself. As I walked to school, I checked the time.

8:12

Great, I thought as I walked into class. "Ms. Lee your late," Mrs. Kim said, "detention after school."
"Not this crap again," I mumbled to myself as I took my seat.
It took me a while to notice an unfamiliar face sitting next to me.
Who was he? I've never seen him before. Why is he sitting next to me? Not gonna lie, hes kind of hot. Ew what am I thinking? Hes ugly.
"Okay, class, a transfer student has decided to join us this year," Mrs. Kim says. She looks at the boy next to me.
"Introduce yourself, please,"
"Hello! My name is Moonbin. I hope we can all get along," this so called "Moonbin" says.

As our teacher hands us our homework for the day, she gives me a weird look

As our teacher hands us our homework for the day, she gives me a weird look. Why is she looking at me like that? Shes probably mad that i didnt do my homework from last night. UgH. Does she really expect me to do this too?
The bell rings and everyone starts to pack up. I make my way toward the door and I stop when I hear a voice call my name.
"Mrs. Lee, please stay for a moment,"
I turn around, all pissed as I walk to ger desk. What does want from me?
"I sat Moonbin next to you for a reason. Hes a really smart boy, I thought he could help you with some of your school work," she suggests.
Him? Help me? I dont think so. I'm doing just fine.
"How can he help me? I dont need it," I say as I cross my arms.
She takes something out of her drawer and yeets it on the desk. It's my grades.
"Let's see, an F, F, oh another F, and lastly an F! Your failing. You need help. Just accept his help, I really believe you can do better than this," she sits down at her desk.
"You can leave now."
Finally, I felt as if that talk lasted hours. I walk out the door, and into the hall to find my brother. I see my brother, Jaemin.. and Moonbin sitting by each other? I walk over and sit across from them.
"Oh, look who decided to show up," Haechans says as he puts down his utensils. "Where have you been?"
"I had to talk with Mrs. Kim," I respond.
"Again? Did you do your homework?"
"Of course not,"
"That explains it," Haechan continues eating. How come Jaemin doesnt say anything when I'm around?
"Hey Jaemin! Why have you been so quiet lately?" I ask.

Jaemin POV

"Hey Jaemin! Why have you been so quiet lately?" I hear a voice calling me. Its Soomin.
"Oh, hey sorry. I was on my phone," I say. I didnt want to tell her the real reason why.

Soomin POV

I walk home with Haechan, Jaemin
and Moonbin decides to follow. They want to play Overwatch together, I guess. Once we made it into the house my phone starting ringing. It was haseul. I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Hey Soomin," Haseul said, "I was wondering if you could come and train since the mission begins tomorrow," she said. "Ok I'll be there," I said. "Ok bye," Haseul said. I hung up the call. "Who was it?" Haechan asked. "Just a friend," I said. I went to my room and grabbed my clothes for training. Jaemin, Haechan, and Moonbin were playing Overwatch so I took my chance and left.