•Chapter 8•

Soomin POV

I woke up and realized I didn't change my clothes from yesterday. Ugh. I got up and checked the time.

6:00

"I can still shower," I said to myself. I took a shower and then did my morning routine. When I finished, I walk downstairs.
Jaemin must have went home last night, I thought to myself.
I go into the kitchen and eat a bowl of cereal before I check the time again.

7:00

I cam still make it. I wait for Haechan and we both get onto the bus, on our way to school.

Waiting in front of the gate, I see Moonbin, and Jaemin not too far from him.

"Hey, morning Soomin. Your not late today!" Moonbin says. After he said that jaemin glared at him. Weird. "Yeah, I'm just excited for something," I say. "Oh what is it," he asked.
"Oh it's nothing," I say. "Are you sure?" Moonbin asks.
"Look if she says it's nothing just let her be," Jaemin says sounding irritated. After that Haechan appears. "Thanks for leaving me," he says to Soomin . "Karma," I say as I walk into class, the boys trailing behind.

As we all sat down Mrs. Kim walked in. "Hello class,"  she said, "everyone please turn in your homework," she said looking at me.
As I turned in my homework she looked surprised. "I see you completed your homework Ms. Lee," she said.
"Moonbin help me," I said.
After I said that I noticed Jaemin glaring at him. Weird. We then continued with our lesson. After the bell rang we all went to lunch.

After we all got our food we sat down. Moonbin sat next to me but Jaemin went in between us.
"Hey you ok?" I asked him. "Yeah," he said and smiled at me. I smiled back and continued to eat my lunch. After the bell rang we went to our last classes.

As I was walking out of school Moonbin approached me. "Hey Soomin," he said, "I was wondering if you wanted to go to a cafe with me?" He asked. "I'm sorry I can't," I said, "but maybe another time," I said and smiled. I walked away with Haechan and went home.

Haechan POV

I walked to my room preparing for our mission. We heard information that Loona was planning an attack. The mystery girl is going to be there and our job is to capture her.

Someone's POV

The two siblings prepared for their missions not expecting what was to come.

A/n
Hello everyone we hope your enjoying our book. Thank you so much for 70 reads. We might not post as much since we have online school so we apologize if some chapters come out late. Thank you.