•Chapter 3•

"Hey guys," Jaemin said.
"Sup nana," I replied.

We all began to eat our lunches. After that the bell rang. I made my way to Mrs. Kim's classroom when I remembered my forgotten homework. "Oh crap," I muttered as I sat down.

"Good evening class," Mrs. Kim said "I hope you all remembered to do the homework!" she said while looking at me. After she collected the homework, we began the lesson. Soon after the bell rang. Students started packing for next period.

"Ms. Lee please stay," she said. After the students cleared the room Mrs. Kim called me to her desk. "Soomin this is the 9th time you didn't hand in your homework,"
she said.
"And?" I replied
"Your failing this class," she said, sounding irritated at my response.
"I don't care," I replied.
"Detention after school," she said visibly irritated and angry with me. I stormed out of the classroom. I decided I needed a break, and ditched school. As I made my way to the nearest coffee shop, I heard a noise.

BANG

...

My heart skips a beat. What the hell was that?? A gunshot? Firework? Curiosity takes over me and I wander to where I first heard the noise. Not too far off my path I see a large and to what seems an abandoned building. More gunshots were heard from the inside. You know what, I should get involved. I could get killed by whatevers in there. But my curious and risk taking self start to approach the building. I crouch by a window, slightly looking inside. Theres.. a lot of people. A gunfight? Looks like on one side theres a group of only girls. Very good looking girls. How did everyone get in this mess? On the other side, theres a smaller amount of people. I watch for a while longer. There was only one man alive on the other side opposing the girls team.

BANG

One of the members were shot down. She fell back, and a couple of her friends rush to help her. Your probably wondering, "well what about the other guy?" Its my time to intervene, I thought. I slowly creep to the other side and kneel by a dead body. I pick up his gun. I slowly approach the only guy who was alive, making sure he doesnt hear me behind him. I'm right behind him now. I point the gun up right behind his head. My finger is on the trigger. It seems as if time slowed down. I'm about to murder someone. Is this the right choice? Should I help them? They're probably going to kill me. What if Haechan and Jaemin find out? I start to tremble. I must have been shaking to hard to the point where there was enough force to push on the trigger.

BANG

The man fell forward, right next to the injured girls body. Theres a moment of silence. I drop my gun. Oh my god. I just killed someone. I'm going to jail. I turn around hoping to make a run for it. I was tugged back. One of the girls grabbed my shirt.
"Hey where ya going? We havent had a chance to thank you yet," she says.
Huh? I turn back around.
"Thanks for what you did back there. Really helped my friend Yeojin out,"
"Oh uh, your welcome?" I respond. I mean what are you supposed to say?
"I think she'd fit in quite well with us," Yeojin makes an effort to say. I look over to Yeojin on the floor. She has a gunshot wound on her left side.
"Help us would ya? Oh I forgot to tell you my name. Its Hasuel. I'm the leader."
"Uh, nice to meet you?" I shake her hand. It was a little dirty.
"Look, we gotta split before the police arrive. We also get Yeojin to our Medic. Heres my number. Consider what Yeojin said earlier."
They all make an effort to pick Yeojin up and they carry her away into a van. I hear police sirens in the distance. Crap. I gotta get out of here. I run into the opposite direction, instead of going to the coffee shop, but to my house. When I'm a good distance away from the scene I pull out my phone.
11 messages from Annoying Brother🤢
3 missed calls from Annoying Brother🤢
I quickly call him back.
"Soomin? Where are you?" Haechan says through the phone.
"I'm on my way home now, dont worry. I had detention." I respond.
I hung up and took the card out of my pocket. It was a phone number.
"Contact me, ***-***-**** - Hasuel"
I folded it up, and tucked it into the back of my phonecase, which I put back into my pocket. I then continued my walk back home.

☆more chapters coming soon☆