•Chapter 11•

Jaemin pov

I point my gun at Moonbin. Why is he here? I told him not to come here.

Moonbin chuckles.

He turns around with his hands in his pocket.

"You wouldn't." He challenged.
I feel anger building up inside me. What is he saying? I wouldnt? Wouldnt what? Shoot him? I'd kill him in a heartbeat. Anything to get him out of Soomins life.

"Wouldnt shoot you? What makes you think that?" I say.
"Put the gun down." He says as he looks at me and puts his hand on my gun, lowering it from his face.
I push his hand out of the way, still pointing the gun to his head.
"Get out." I say, furious.
..
"Where is Soomin? I know you know where she is. And she obviously isnt sick." He laughs.
"I told you to get out. Get out of my house. And out of our lives! Your trying to take Soomin from me. She doesn't like you." Hes not listening. "Last chance.."
She'd never like you. She wouldnt forgive you for shooting me. Your too scared to even ask her out! Pathetic."
That's it.
"I gave you your chance."

*BANG*

Moonbin falls to the floor, a pool of blood coming from his head.
"Fuck you."
I take his body and disposes it, so that no one would find it. I clean up the blood, but notice theres some on my clothes. Whatever, I'll wash up later.

Soomin pov

"Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. Lucas. Hey lucas. Lucas hey!" I nag.
"Would you shut up! I'm trying to work!" He shouts. It's fun annoying him. He gets so mad.

Jaemin walks through the door.
"Jaemin! Tell him to let me go!" I ask.
He ignores me. He rolled his eyes and goes down the hall. He had blood on his clothes?

Jaemin pov

"I'm back." I say when I walk into the room with the other members. The blood on my clothes catches everyone's eyes, but Taeyong is the only one that speaks up.
"What did you do?" He says, giving off an angry aura.
"Dont worry! Just had some business to take care of." I respond, hoping he'll let it go.
"I'll let it go. You better not have done anything that will put is in danger." Taeyong says, walking away.
Thank god.

Haechan pov

"Jaemin,"
I tap his shoulder.
"Tell me what you did." I ask.
"Its nothing. Calm down." I respond.
"But theres blood on your clothes. You killed someone. Who?"
"Oh my god! Fine! I killed Moonbin. It was for the better."
"Haha! Is it because you like Soomin? You cant like her, dude. Shes on a rival team. It wont work. Sorry to break it to you." I finish, walking away.

Jaemin pov

Shut up. I will make it work. I already killed Moonbin.

Soomin pov

Jaemin walks back out, with no more blood on his clothes.
"Jaemin! Please untie me. Please? Why was there blood on your clothes earlier?" I ask.
"None of your business." He says coldly.
What's wrong with him? Is he mad? If so, about what? Is he mad me? Jaemin, please talk to me.

"Jaemin? Are you mad? Is it because I'm in Loona? The rival team? Please dont be mad. Just let this go, and let me go." I beg.

"Cant do that. Unless you reveal your bases location." He smiles.
"I thought you were a friend!" I say, tears starting to fill my eyes.
"Soomin. I like you. I like you a lot. But if you think this is a 'let's be friends!' situation, it's not. This is business, Soomin. And I cant risk my reputation with NCT, or with Taeyong. I owe my life to him. I'm sorry, Soomin. This will all be easier if you just tell me. Where is Loonas base?" He ranted.
He is close to my face with an angry expression on his.