•Chapter 13•

Soomin POV

After I woke up I remember what happened yesterday. I started to tear up. I got up and wiped my tears away. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to eat. I saw all the members sitting at the table eating. They we're talking and laughing with each other. I sat down and all their attention went to me. "Good morning Soomin, did you sleep well?" Haseul asked. "Yeah I slept fine, thanks for letting me stay here," I said. "So, what do I do about college?" I asked. "It's not safe anymore since nct dream goes to your school," Haseul said, "so you might have to leave." The last 6 words made my heart drop. I worked so hard to get into college, now I have to leave. "Is there any other options?" I asked. "Go Won and Choerry can attend with you," Haseul replied. My face lit up with excitement. "Wait what time is it?" I asked. "7:02, why did you ask?" Heejin said. "I'm late for school," I said. I ran to my room and changed. I ran down stairs and saw Go Won and Choerry waiting. We all got into our car and drove to school.

When I got to the gate I saw Jaemin, Renjun, Jeno, Jisung, Chenle, and Haechan. When they saw me they walked towards me. As they walked towards me Go Won and Choerry went in front of me. They continued walking.
Haechan is struggling to walk. It only reminded me what I did to him.
"I'm sorry Haechan.." I say, not realizing I could be heard by Go Won and Choerry.
"What?" Go Won asks.
"Huh? Nothing." I lie.
"Out of the ways please. I need to have a talk with Soomin." Jaemin asks.
"She doesnt need to talk to you about shit. Now excuse us, we have a class to attend." Choerry defends me.
She grabs my wrist and we walk to class.
Haechan gives me weird looks, almost angry expressions. I need to apologize to him. I cant. It would only put me in danger and the other members. I havent seen Moonbin all day. I miss him. Hes the only one who's normal in my life. After class, everyone leaves except Choerry and Go Won. I mostion them to leave, I'd be fine.
"I need to talk to the teacher." I say.
"Oh ok. See you, then." Choerry says, then walks off.

I approach the teachers desk.

"Um excuse me? Have you seen moonbin? I'm looking for him." I ask.

"Oh you must not have been here yesterday." She takes her glasses off.

"He passed away a couple days ago." She replies.

W-what? Passed away?

"What do you mean passed away..? Is he dead?" I ask frantically, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"He was killed. Not too long ago."

"By who?!" I ask furiously.

"We're not sure. I'm sorry for the news, sweetie." She finishes before I storm off.
Dead? How could he have died?! He was nice to me. And now hes dead. Who could have done this?
I started to catch feelings for him.
I look up to see Jaemin look at me, with a blank expression on his face.
Jaemin. He killed him.

...

"That dick!" I yell sweeping everything off of my desk, making a huge mess.

"Woah, are you ok Soomin?" Hasuel asks as she walks by room.
"Does it look like I'm okay? I'm pissed!"
"Why?" She asks.
"Jaemin killed my friend! He was the only normal person in my life! Now hes gone! I loved him! And jaemin took him from me!" I rant.
I get it now. He must have been jealous of Moonbin. He said he liked me. And so did Moonbin. That's why he killed him. Why would Jaemin do that? I think to myself.
"M-moonbin?" Hasuel stumbles. "You mean.. the moonbin from the group Astro?"
"Huh? Who's Astro?" I ask.
"They're a group. Were not too familiar with them, but they're extremely powerful. NCTs gonna be in trouble if they find out that one of their members killed theirs. Yikes." Haseul explains.
What? Moonbin was part of a group? What could I have gotten into if I was in a relationship with him? Ugh! This is all so confusing.
"Thanks for the info, Hasuel. I'm tired. I'm going to take a nap."
"Alright, sleep well Soomin."
Hasuel walks out of my room. I sleep for a good 2 hours till I wake up. It's about 6 o clock. Maybe I'll go out and get some ice cream or something.
"I'll be right back. Going to bring back ice cream." I say before heading out the door.
"Bring me back some!" Choerry imposes.
I just laugh and shake my head.
I walk to the store and purchase an ice cream. I get ready to sit down on a bench in front of the store while I would enjoy my ice cream.
I feel someone grab my wrist, making me drop my ice cream.
"What the hell?"
I turn around.
Jaemin!?

"Please. I just want to talk."