Chapter 2

I ran towards the two and hugged Kazuma. He was taken aback but realised it was me. He hugged me back and looked at me.

Kazuma: "You're here!"

[Y/N]: "You're here!"

Aqua: "Oh gosh."

[Y/N]: "Aqua-sama? I thought you said I'll only be seeing you when I die."

Aqua: "don't think that's possible know. Kazuma picked me as his thing to bring to this world."

[Y/N]: "Really?"

Kazuma: "Yes."

[Y/N]: "Cool."

Aqua: "I know ri- wait what?"

[Y/N]: "Cool. Now that i get to see you."

I saw Aqua's face getting red as Kazuma put his hand on my face. I laughed and showed them the administration desk. Luna saw me and greeted me.

[Y/N]: "Hey, Luna. I have some friends of mine that want to register as an adventurer."

Luna: "Sure! We just need the registration fee."

I secretly gave Aqua 2,000 Eris and she gave Kazuma the money. Luna took out the crystal ball again as Kazuma held his hand on the ball. It then glowed and did the same like mine except for the aggresive wind.

Aqua: "Hey, how are you holding up here now that you're an Advanced Adventurer?"

[Y/N]: "Oh gosh, you knew?"

She giggled as she clung onto my arm and rubbed her face against it. Okay? This is weird but I don't really care. Aqua's cute anyway.

Luna: "Okay, Satou Kazuma, is it? Average across the board. With the exception of decently high intelligence. Oh? Your luck is extraordinarily high. Of course, luck isn't a very essential stat for an adventurer. With this much luck, I recommend being a merchant or something similar."

Kazuma: "Hey, she's disapproving my lifestyle as an adventurer right off the bat."

Aqua and I were holding in our laughs but he chose Adventurer so it was no big deal. Apparently, Adventurer is the weakest. Aqua was next as she let go of my arm and turned to me.

Aqua: "Wish me luck, dear."

[Y/N]: "D-dear!?"

Kazuma: "Whoa, you in a relationship with her or something?"

[Y/N]: "No!"

Aqua laughed and placed her hand over the crystal ball as it did the same thing it did to me. I was wanting to see how this goes since she was a goddess. But Kazuma kept teasing me. She eventually finished as Luna grabbed her card.

Luna: "A-amazing is just an understatement. This is incredible! A mage is out of the question since it needs alot of intelligence. Though you could be many more!"

Aqua: "I see. It's a shame that there is no 'goddess' class but in my case, I'll be an arch priest who heals her allies!"

An uproar just like mine happened as we went to sit down at a nearby table. Kazuma was disappointed. Aqua was being cocky. And I was just curious about what we should do.

-w-

We worked for construction with the other two and did everything with ease. While Kazuma was visibly struggling. Aqua would hand over some drinks for us but for me she would kiss my cheeks.

Kazuma would keep on asking why Aqua was visibly romantic but I'd ignore him.

Kazuma: "Oh wait, how did you die?"

[Y/N]: "Oh right! I saved a girl from getting hit by a truck."

Kazuma: "Really!? Same bro!"

I laughed and gave him a high five but Aqua leaned in to whisper in my ear.

Aqua: "He actually died from shock. He pushed a girl away from a tractor but it stopped. He thought it was a truck so he died from shock and peed his pants."

I then looked at Kazuma who was sweating nervously. I then crossed my arms and gave him a dissapointed look while he was just confused.

[Y/N]: "Why'd you lie to me, man?"

Kazuma: "You don't think it's funny?"

[Y/N]: "Well, it is but I'd rather laugh later."

-w-

We slept in the stables since a man was nice enough to give us a place to sleep. Aqua would cuddle onto me but I didn't care much. I'd keep the shit away from the two with a shovel the owner gave me.

Aqua: "Hey, you should be asleep not keeping us away from horse poo."

[Y/N]: "I know but I can't bare having you covered in shit. And Kazuma won't like it."

Aqua: "aww, I'm glad I got to be with you."

[Y/N]: "we're not even in a relationship."

-w-

Kazuma and Aqua eventually got drunk with our co-workers. They would ask me for money but I didn't let them have any.

Aqua was flirting me the whole time as I just laughed and kissed her forehead. Kazuma was really drunk. He started looking at Aqua's body before I could kick his face away.

I accompanied Aqua since she was feeling sick and puked out rainbows. What the fuck? I eventually didn't care since she was just a goddess.

-w-

We finished our routine and was getting ready to sleep as usual Aqua's cuddling onto me.

Kazuma: "Wait, this isn't right!"

[Y/N]: "What isn't?"

Kazuma: "No, this isn't

Aqua: "What now? Did you forget to use the bathroom before bed?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah and it's pretty dark. Want me to come with-

Aqua: "No, you stay here with me. I wanna do something when he's not here."

[Y/N]: *gulp*

Kazuma: "No, It's not that!"

Owner: "Be quiet!"

[Y/N], Kazuma and Aqua: "W-We're Sorry!"

-w-

Kazuma: we didn't come here to be laborers.

Aqua: That's right! I need you to defeat the devil king for me to go home!"

[Y/N]: "You really want that?"

Aqua: "Oh! I don't want to leave you behind, sugarplum."

Kazuma: "Hey, it's not just about-"

[Y/N] in the background: "sugarplum?"

Kazuma: "I came here to become an adventurer."

Aqua: "Well, you are so why not just get a quest and become one."

[Y/N] in the background: "why am I the sugarplum?"

Kazuma: "You're right, Aqua. We should be going on a quest.

[Y/N] in the background: "quest?"

Aqua: "Yeah let's go!"