Chapter 19

Vanir: Welcome!

Ever since Vanir got to his second life, he and I have been getting along and became good friends. Oh, right. Customers.

[Y/N]: Sorry for the sudden greeting but- Darkness!?

Darkness: [Y/N]! There you..... are?

I ran to the back to hide from Darkness since I didn't want to interfere in anything between Darkness and Vanir.

Wiz: Kazuma-san. I heard the news. You defeated Vanir and you and [Y/N] have been cleared! Congratulations!

Vanir: [Y/N] my boy! Get over here!

[Y/N]: That's my line!

I took all my courage and step out and faced Vanir. He smiles at me and grabs my shoulder and pushed me towards Darkness.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* Vanir, If everyone isn't looking I'm seriously going to burn you to dust.

Vanir laughs as I look at Darkness who was embarrassed. I guess seeing Vanir got her embarrassed but who am I to judge?

[Y/N]: So... how is everything at the mansion?

Kazuma slaps me in the face as I was shocked, i took out my Kunai from instinct.

[Y/N]: What the hell, Kazuma?

Kazuma: The girls have been crying and moping around because you weren't in the mansion!

[Y/N]: *sigh* I'll be back soon enough. Let me handle things here and I'll be there.

Just then Darnness jumps towards me and tackles me to the ground. She was crying and everything as her face was red.

[Y/N]: Darkness! Not right now please. I'll talk to you later. I gotta restock.

Darkness nods as she sits back down. Vanir told me that he was going to make the offer with Kazuma as I allowed it.

-w-

I went back to the mansion and find Kazuma inside the kotatsu Vanir offered.

Darkness: Come on, Kazuma.

Kazuma slithered his arm behind Darkness neck and used Freeze on her. Darkness drops to the ground as I waited for the right moment.

Kazuma: Um girls, I need to get to the bathroom. Could you guys carry the kotatsu there?

I then slithered behind it and picked it up.

[Y/N]: Chomusuke, get on my head. Aqua, the window please.

Aqua opens the window as I threw Kazuma outside with the kotatsu. Damn, he got heavier.

[Y/N]: Alright, now that Kazuma is outside. Let's go. Aqua, get up we're going. I have a surprise for you all.

Aqua: Put on your mask.

[Y/N]: What?

Aqua: Put on your mask.

[Y/N]: No, let's go.

Aqua: I won't go if you don't put on your mask.

My eyes turn white as Aqua got scared and got up. I held her hand as we walked out of the mansion.

Megumin: [Y/N]! You're having interactions with Aqua! Where is my interactions?

I chuckled and gave her a headpat as she blushed and had stars in her eyes. I let go as she grabbed my hand and put it on her head again.

Darkness: I'm actually feeling jealous.

[Y/N]: Oh, come on!

-w-