Chapter 10

Aqua: Achoo!

[Y/N]: Bless you.

Aqua has been shivering infront of the fire since it was cold outside. I would increase the fire but Aqua's not telling me to do anything. Just then there was wind as it blew the fire out. Aqua picked up Kazuma's tracksuit and held it above the fire.

[Y/N]: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Kazuma then hit Aqua in the head as he grabs the tracksuit.

Kazuma: What the hell are you doing!? Give me back my tracksuit. This is my only memory of Japan I have and you're trying to burn it!

Aqua: The fire was going out! It's the only thing that was left to burn!

Kazuma: What about your scarf!? It'll burn way better than.my tracksuit.

Aqua: Let go of it, you shut in NEET! [Y/N]! Why don't you do something! Hug me! Warm me up!

[Y/N]: Sure.

I then walked over to the fire that was blown out by the wind and held my hand up.

[Y/N]: Tinder.

Fire came out of my hands as the fire was lit back up as it was bigger than before.

[Y/N]: There. All better?

Aqua and Kazuma: =_=

[Y/N]: Eh??

-w-

We walked around town looking for Wiz's shop as Aqua kept hugging me for warmth. I'd get her a cloak but she doesn't want it.

Kazuma: Here we are. Aqua, you better behave in there.

Aqua: Excuse me? Who do you think I am? A low life thug? I'm a goddess you moron! Hey, don't walk away from me.

Wiz: Welco- *gasps*

Aqua: Huh? *gasps* you! You Undead! Who said you could have a shop in this town!? How come I'm staying in a stable and you're working in a shop!?

[Y/N]: Kazuma?

Kazuma: On it.

Kazuma then hit Aqua on the head with a blunt part of his sword as Aqua was in pain and curled up to a ball on the ground.

Wiz: K-kazuma.. [Y/N]! Are you here for your shift? That's strange. I didn't assign you for any shifts today.

[Y/N]: I don't mind taking a shift now. Aren't you abit tired?

Aqua: You work here!?

-w-

Aqua: KONOSUBA!

-w-

Aqua: Hm... Are you gonna serve some tea or are you just gonna stand there?

Wiz: Oh right! I'll go make some real quick.

Wiz ran to the back as the sound of something breaking along with her scream was heard.

[Y/N]: You okay, Wiz!?

Wiz: I'm okay!

Kazuma: Heh, she hasn't changed abit.

I helped Wiz make the tea while Aqua was glaring at her from how close she is to me. She's still as clumsy as ever and yet pretty funny. 

Wiz: And last time, the customer just wobbled around after testing the potion.

[Y/N]: What kind of potion did he even drink?

Wiz: The drunk potion. *giggles*

[Y/N]: *chuckles*

Aqua: *stares*