Chapter 6

Kazuma: Create Water!

Water then squirted out of his palm and into a glass as I picked it up and drank it.

[Y/N]: *sigh* That's not bad from Water that came out of you Kazuma.

Kazuma: Give me a break. It's not like you can do better.

[Y/N]: I can't I can do Fire. Hold on.. I remembered that Advanced Adventurers can learn skills and since you did water...

I took out my adventurer card and see that there is indeed a Water skill. I unlocked it and felt energy coming through my body. I then created water and got it in a glass and handed it over to Kazuma to drink.

Kazuma: Whoa! This is good! How is it so good.

[Y/N]: Dude, it's just water.

Darkness: [Y/N]. I have my armor repaired with the bounty I had with the cabbage harvest. Doesn't it look great? What do you think?

[Y/N]: It looks good, Darkness. What do you think, Kazuma?

Kazuma: Meh, looks like the junk of a spoiled son of an aristocrat would wear.

[Y/N]: Come on Kazuma. Can't you compliment her except for insulting her armor?

Darkness: Yeah and you're pretty rough. This armor will be great for your lustful gaze.

[Y/N]: That's great! It's not any different from what I've seen Megumin doing.

Kazuma: What is she doing?

[Y/N]: Loving her new staff i got her. She's been rubbing herself against it for a while.

Kazuma: looks like it could be a meme.

[Y/N]: Get the popcorn.

Aqua: What do you mean!?

[Y/N]: oh boy, here it comes.

Luna: I checked at your pile and most of what you caught was lettuce.

Aqua: Why would lettuce be mixed with cabbages!?

[Y/N]: seriously, get the popcorn.

Aqua: Oh [Y/N]~

Kazuma: Oh god, here she comes.

Aqua: How much did you get from theast quest? Do tell.

[Y/N]: Oh about 10 million.

Aqua: wat?

Kazuma: excuse me?

Megumin: hold on.

Darkness: What the?

[Y/N]: What?

-w-

KONOSUBA

-w-

A, K, D, M: 10 million?

[Y/N]: Yeah. I kinda got half of them in this huge basket with Flame Port. So yeah.

Aqua: U-um. [Y/N], for a while now i have to be brutally honest. I find you gery handsome and-

[Y/N]: Just take it, Aqua.

I hand her a million eris as she blushed and slowly grabbed it.

[Y/N]: now that i think of it. All of you should have a million each. Here.

I gave each of my party members a million Eris each as the girls all hugged me and I fell to the floor.

Darkness: I don't know how to repay you. Thank you so much, [Y/N]!