Chapter 7

[Y/N]: Okay so what now?

Kazuma: What are you blind!? There's a nightmare standing there.

[Y/N]: Hey, rathead. It's a Dullahan. I know what it is.

Dullahan: I am one of the devil king's generals and I have been stationed at a nearby castle.

[Y/N]: Hey, Kazuma. Didn't you say you and Megumim would usually blow up a castle?

Kazuma: Yeah, why? Oh....... you think so?

[Y/N]: Nope. I know so.

Dullahan: Everyday. Every single day. Every bloody damn day! One of you maniacs come to my home and throw Explosion spells on it! And i demand to know who it is!

Random adventurer: Explosion spells?

Randome Adventurer 2: Who uses Explosion spells around here.

Everyone then turned their gaze to me as I was shocked.

[Y/N]: Hey! Why does it have to be me!?

Megumin: It definitely is you. Now go and confess what you have done.

[Y/N]: You little prick! I'm not the only one that uses Explosion magic! *in thoughts* Ugh, fine better take one for the team.

I started walking towards the Dullahan as I just looked down.

Darkness: [Y/N]?

Dullahan: So you are the one that has been exploding my home? WHY!?

[Y/N]: Hey, I'm sorry i did that it's just that I didn't know someone was living in there. So, I apologize for my actions.

Dullahan: Very well. But I cannot leave without a punishment. So, take this.

His hand then had a black aura as i got ready to get hit. I sensed Darkness coming but as his blast was coming I quickly ran forward to not let Darkness get hit.

Darkness: [Y/N]!

Aqua: No!

Megumin: Oh geez!

Kazuma: Shit! Hey! You alright!?

[Y/N]: I'm fine. I'll die in a week anyway. But I'll tell you. I won't explode your home anymore and that's a promise.

Dullahan: Very well. I appreciate your kindness.

[Y/N]: Why wouldn't I be kind to a Dullahan like you. You're cool!

Dullahan: Why Thank you. But I'll be going on. Farewell.

Darkness: You should've let me take the curse. He wishes to defile me!

Dullahan: .......wat?

[Y/N]: Oh boy, here we go again.

Darkness: I cannot let a mere curse break the spirit of my comrade. WHAT SHOULD I DO [Y/N]!?

[Y/N] in the background: How should i know?

Darkness: I can feel his filthy eyes on me. Hungry. WANTING. The eyes of a degenerate. One who would make a sex slave of me. And to get rid.of this curse I'll have to submit my body to pornographic acts over and over again.

[Y/N] in the background: I don't think he's a pervert.

Darkness: You may dominate my body as you wish. But you will not dominate my heart. Can you imagine it. A female knight chained up with the devil king's minions. Oh the horror! What should i do [Y/N]!?

[Y/N] in the background: Let the Dullahan go. That's what you should do.

Darkness: I will let the curse disappear and I will save you [Y/N]!