Chapter 30

We were making our way to the mysterious facility as I was thinking what Sylvia actually wanted with him.

[Y/N]: Come on, guys. We don't want Kazuma's virginity to be taken this time.

We ran to the facility as we walked down the stairs.

[Y/N]: Kazuma. Kazuma.

Kazuma: I'm Kazuma.

I smiled and rushed down the stairs as the room was lit up. I see Kazuma standing infront of a pedestal that had a controller input.

[Y/N]: What's a controller input doing in this world? And where's Sylvia?

I hear a pound on the door behind him as I hear Sylvia's voice yelling through the door.

[Y/N]: Got my answer pretty quickly. What do you plan on doing, Kazuma?

Kazuma: Leave her in there for about a month. There's hardly any food or light in there.

Darkness: Killed by starvation? That's the first.

Crimson Demon: Well done, outsider! You managed to capture Sylvia, after she evaded us every time!

We were not impressed about the Crimson Demons not being able to stop her when Kazuma trappe dher pretty easily.

Aqua: Isn't there some kind of scary weapon sealed in this place?

Crimson Demon: Even we couldn't figure out how to use it. It'll be fine.

Crimson Demon #2: If Sylvia's able to activate the weapon, I'll run a lap around the village while doing a handstand!

[Y/N]: Whoa, don't set any flags.

Aqua: What are you worried about, [Y/N]? Kazuma defeated one of the Devil King's general! He basically did it by himself this time, but since we're a party, we split the reward, right? I wonder what I'll buy once we get to Axel.

The facility started rumbling as Aqua falls. Kazuma and I groaned as we yelled at Aqua.

[Y/N] and Kazuma: Why do you do this every damn time!?

[Y/N]: We gotta get outta here, fast!

We were running out of the facility as lasers were slicing the facility. It exploded as I grabbed everyone and Flame-ported away.

[Y/N]: God damn it. I forgot.

Kazuma: Forgot what!?

Sylvia rises from the ground as she was seen having some long ass snake body as her legs.

[Y/N]: She can assimilate anything into her body, weapons or otherwise. So leaving her in there with that weapon was a terrible idea.

Sylvia: My name is Sylvia! Sylvia the Growth Chimera, who has obtained ultimate power!

Kazuma was shocked as Megumin grabs omto my shoulder and points at the weapon Sylvia has on her body.

Megumin: [Y-Y-Y/N]! That's the Mage Killer! This is bad! Let's run! We need to get out of here, fast!

The Crimson Demons that were with us retreated while.... doing a handstand. These Crimson Demons are really interesting.

Crimson Demon #2: Abandon the village! It's doomed!

[Y/N]: Shit! If only Vanir was here. He'd finish her in lickety split! Think [Y/N]! Think!

Sylvia: We had our ups and downs but I couldn't have gotten this power without you. I'll spare you and you can watch me destroy this village off the map!