Chapter 15

Aqua: Achoo! It's so cold. It's cold. Someone warm me up.

[Y/N]: *sigh* come here, Aqua.

Aqua then come running towards me as she hugs me. I warmed my body up as she smiled and hugged me tighter. Kazuma then screamed as Aqua and I look at him.

[Y/N]: Dude. Quiet down!

Kazuma: Don't you see? Darkness hasn't returned from that lord's place all night. She should have by now..

Aqua and [Y/N]: °■°

K, [Y], A: AHHHHHH!!

???: Meow!

[Y/N]: Megumin, what's that cat?

Megumin: It won't cause any trouble.

We walked over to Megumin as I stare at the cat. It's cute!

[Y/N]: You wanna keep it?

Megumin: Can I?

I pet the cat as it enjoyed it while Kazuma pet it as well. Aqua tried petting it but it scratched her instead.

Aqua: Hey! Why did it only scratch me? What's with him? His jet black fur and shameless attitude give off an evil aura. What's this devil creature's name?

Megumin: Chomosuke.

Kazuma and Aqua: =_=

[Y/N]: •▪︎•

Kazuma: Again?

Megumin: Chomosuke. What were you making a racket about?

Kazuma: You're so calm. Right about now Darkness is..

Megumin: [Y/N] told everyone about his criminal record. But she won't-

Kazuma: You're such a child! You don't know anything about that pervert.

Darkness: Do what you want with my body,

Kazuma: "but you can't have my heart." Is what she'll say.

Megumin: ° ■ ° W-what should we do? Awful things will bd done to her! What should we do?

Kazuma: It's too late. When Darkness returns, be kind to her as always.

Aqua: Alright. We won't ask her what happened as she took step into adulthood.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* don't get it. I threatened that Corrupted Noble and he agreed to not do any sexual interactions. Why are they freaking out?

Sena: [Y/N] [L/N]! Is [Y/N][L/N] here?

[Y/N]: No, he moved out after his stuff was taken away.

-w-

Intro plays

-w-

--------------

Kill Quest: Kill the monsters appearing in the Axel Vicinity.

--------------

Aqua: No!

[Y/N]v *in thoughts* to get us out of prison, Megumin had cast her explosion spell. Because of that, giant toads woke from their hibernation. So we're here to do the clean-up but...

Aqua: I don't wanna be eaten by a toad again!

Kazuma: Even the cold doesn't slow down the toads. Aren't they too strong?

Megumin: We can't be losing to them either. We have to become stronger and survive this harsh world.

Megumin was seen inside a toad with her legs and arms inside but she's still there. I just stood there and watch as Sena looks at it in shock.