Chapter 28

After talking to Megumin's parents I went to go take a bath.

[Y/N]: The second Kazuma brought up the 300 million and I brought up the mansion, the reception got alot warmer... but this place seems pretty safe, so once Megumin's rested up, we should get out of here before we get caught up in any trouble.

As I finish taking a bath I grabbed a towel and my earth clothes and put it on. I walked back to where everyone was as I hear Darkness screaming.

Darkness: How can you suggest such a thing!? Don't you care about what happens to your daughter!?

Megumin's mom: It's perfectly fine. she's old enough to get married, and [Y/N]-san is an adult with good judgement. Even if something were to happen...

Darkness: What are you-

Megumin's mom: Sleep.

Darkness falls asleep to the ground as I was shocked to see her do such a thing. I look at the ground and see everyone sleeping, including Kazuma.

Megumin's mom: Oh, [Y/N]-san. All done with the bath? Everyone's already asleep, so would you help me move them to their rooms?

[Y/N]: U-um... sure...

As I helped her move everyone jnto their rooms, I was exhausted after carrying Darkness.

[Y/N]: Geez, how could Megumin's dad be lighter than Darkness?

Megumin's mom: Oh, you could just call us by our names.

[Y/N]: Um, I don't know your names...

Yuiyui: My name is Yuiyui and as for my husband, he's Hyoizaburoo.

[Y/N]: Pft- Um. Okay.

Yuiyui smiles at me as we put Megumin in her futon. As we were about to go out Yuiyui stops me as she smiles.

Yuiyui: Well, enjoy yourselves!

She then closes the door as I was left shocked. I turn around and see the sleeping Megumin as I put my hand up to my chin.

[Y/N]: Alright, so I'm in a room with a sleeping loli, also known as a sleeping beauty. I should just wait for Yuiyui to be out of sight of the door so I could-

Yuiyui: Lock.

[Y/N]: Alright, I'm gonna have to beat Kazuma up for slipping in the money. This lady is intense.

I looked at Megumin as I continue thinking of the current situation.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* Aqua and Kazuma got hammered to sleep, Hyoizaburoo-san and Darkness were put to sleep by magic and I am locked in here with Megumin from the outside and I can't get out! What a setup! If I sleep without the covers I might get sick. And what if it develops into pneumonia.

Megumins shifts in her sleep as I put my hand up to my chin and circle around Megumin like a land shark.

[Y/N]: Given these factors, there should be no problem with me sleeping next to Megumin. But if I made a move on her while she is sleeping so peacefully, that'd rob me of any pretense that I could use to deny when Darkness or Aqua call me a cheater or a scumbag! Whatevere! I'm not like Kazuma anyway.

I slide in the futon beside Megumin as I look at her sleeping peacefully. I start to close my eyes but I hear Megumin waking up.

[Y/N]: Hey, Good morning.

Megumin: Oh.... good morning. Uh.. how long was I asleep?

[Y/N]: About eight hours, I think?

Megumin: I see.