Chapter 26

A peaceful day with goats happily eating some grass while a toad comes and eats one. Magic can be seen in the background as a large explosion appears.

--------------
Quest: Collect Migrating Tuna
Failed
--------------

We got to the guild and failed our quest as we sat down on a table looking down the entire time. I overheard some adventurers talking about fish.

Adventurer #1: Did you hear? Starting next year there won't be any more tuna.

Adventurer #2: Some crazy mage screwed up the entire landscape

Adventurer #1: I always looked forward to tuna season.

[Y/N]: 0 points.

Megumin: What!? Today's explosion was worth at least 120 points!

Kazuma: It was worth nothing, and that's being generous! You let loose an explosion because you thought a monster was going to take our tuna!? What's the point if you blow up the fish too!? Would it kill you to learn some other advance magic already!?

Darkness: Kazuma. That's going too far.

[Y/N]: You reek of fish.

Darkness: *moans*

[Y/N]: As soon as we got into the water, they were gnawing on you!

Aqua: Hey, are we in debt again now? What are we gonna do!? I don't wanna work a part-time job anymore!

[Y/N]: *in thoughts* The priest who makes everything a pain. The arch wizard who makes everything go to waste. A crusader who makes everything smell like a wild game. And a perverted adventurer who acts like he's playing a big role! It seems my adventurer with these useless comrades is headed for it's climax. *out loud* Why did the chapter even have to start this way!?

I turn to Kazuma and see him trying to get Aqua off of him and behind him was a couple of female adventurers.

Female Adventurer: Isn't stealing panties that scum can do? He's the type of scumbag who'd dropkick a woman without a second thought.

Female Adventurers: Scumzuma. Scumzuma. Scumzuma.

Kazuma: What!? [Y/N], are you seeing this!?

[Y/N]: Scumzuma. Scumzu- what?

Just then the doors to the guild burst open revealing Yunyun looking intense. She walks in and walks over to our table as I look up at her.

[Y/N]: Hey, it's Yunyun. What's got you looking so intense?

Yunyun: K-Kazuma-san.

Kazuma: Yeah?

Yunyun: I-I... I want to have your baby!

I look at her for a second and turn around and give the camera a sigh.

[Y/N]: Time for Kazuma's popular phase.

Kazuma: U-um. Let's go to the mansion so we don't casue a ruckus here.

[Y/N]: Sure sure. Let's get going guys.

《~》

Aqua is seen playing some kind of card game as Darkness, Megumin and I were listening into Kazuma's conversation with Yunyun.

Kazuma: So, what was it that you said?

Yunyun: I want to have a baby with you!

Kazuma: Ah.. I've always wanted to have a daughter.

Yunyun: Wait! No! It has to be a boy!

Kazuma: *in thoughts* I thought she was on the meek side, but she actually knows how to speak her mind.