Chapter 18

Sena: [Y/N][L/N]!

[Y/N]: Don't yell! I'm right here!

Sena: We've been investigating the reason for mosnters around town and found out they're from Keele's dungeon which you explored.

Kazuma: You can't blame everything on us. I'll ask just in case, do you have any idea?

Megumin: If it doesn't have anything to do with explosion spells. I have no idea.

Darkness: Me neither. I don't usually cause any trouble.

[Y/N]: You just told your dad that you were pregnant witb my baby.

Kazuma: What about you?

Aqua: Of course not. You always suspect me. Acutally, thanks to me, monsters shouldn't come near that dungeon.

[Y/N]: -_- Aqua, can I talk to you for a moment?

Aqua: O-okay..

[Y/N]: Please continue.

Aqua: Well, you see. The magic circle I made for the lich was serious stuff. It's still clearly there, preventing the evil spirits from residing.

[Y/N]: What did you say?

Aqua: What? It's just like I said. The magic cirlce that I drew is still preventing evil spirits-

[Y/N]: *sigh* Kazuma.

Kazuma: On it.

-w-

We walk to Keele's dungeon with Aqua crying and having a bump on her head.

Aqua: *crying* It's not supposed to be my fault

Kazuma: Must you offset every good thing you do with something bad, every single time?

(Earlier)

[Y/N]: Monsters aside, we can't let the townspeople in danger. Please let us help.

(Present)

Kazuma: Now that we dodged a bullet, let's erase the circle. Why are you so quiet, [Y/N]?

[Y/N]: Huh? Oh, nothing. I'm just really tired. *in thoughts* Why the fuck did Darkness tell her dad about that? Plus, we used protection, she didn't really have a baby inside of her. Fuck, if Megumin didn't smash that crystal, Wiz and I would've done it without protection... *out loud* Yeah, it's nothing.

We got to Keele's dungeon as we see tiny people with masks walking around.

[Y/N]: They're strange for sure.

Sena: [L/N]-san.

[Y/N]: [L/N] over here.

Sena: I appreciate your help. It seems someone is summoning the monsters. So please defeat the summoner and put this on the magic circle. It's a seal.

[Y/N]: *in thoughts*