Chapter 9

Kazuma: So this is the debt you're talking about!? Aqua!

Aqua: W-what!?

Kazuma: You put us in debt!

Aqua: Hey! I wasn't the one that wanted to do that flood!

[Y/N]: Settle down you two. I handle it already.

Aqua and Kazuma: Wait what?

[Y/N]: The reward for the Dullahan was 300 million and the debt was 340 million. I paid for it with the money I got from working.

I was then tackled by Kazuma and Aqua as I looked at them with shock.

Kazuma: *crying* Thank you, [Y/N]. Thank you for paying our debt.

[Y/N]: I don't understand. What's going on?

Megumin: They're thanking you for paying our debt.

[Y/N]: That's what I don't understand. I'm just paying our debt. There's no need to thank me.

Kazuma and Aqua get off my as Aqua clinged on my arm. I immediately knew what she was up to as I gave her 1 thousand Eris. She then lets go and kissed my cheek and put the money in her pocket.

Kazuma: She's gonna get drunk.

[Y/N]: Is it bad that it's obvious?

Aqua: Hey!

Megumin: Anyway, did you find us a good quest to do?

[Y/N]: No. Everyone is mostly chilling here today.

Megumin: This is good. The adventurers are staying because their coin pouches are full. This is great. Now we could pick a good quest.

Darkness: Yes, lets. Hopefully one with a strong enemy.

[Y/N]: Seriously?

-w-

[Y/N]: Ko

Kazuma: No

Aqua: Su

Megumin: Ba

-w-

We looked at the quest board as all the quests suck! Kazuma thinks so as well i guess. He's growling at the quest board.

[Y/N]: These quest have good reward but they all suck!

Darkness: [Y/N]! Kazuma!

[Y/N] and Kazuma: That's our name.

Darkness: How bout this one? They're offering 1 million eris to hunt down a pack of white wolves. I can already feel them clawing and slobbering me. *moans*

[Y/N] and Kazuma: -_- nope.

Megumin: [Y/N]! Kazuma!

[Y/N] and Kazuma: That's still our name.

Megumin: What about this!? A one shot bear kill quest! I'll show that bear who has a one shot attack. Nothing can survive my Explosion spell.

Kazuma: Are you kidding? With a name like that you onow it means business. Hell, I bet a one sneeze can even kill us.

[Y/N]: Hm, Destroyer The Mobile Fortress is drawing near. Scouts needed to report whereabouts and determine route. This might work. I don't know what a Destroyer is though.

Kazuma: Same.

Darkness: Not a Destroyer. The Destroyer. It is a fast giant moving Fortress.

Megumin: It walks around with it's huge legs crushing everything! It's also weirdly popular with children.