Chapter 5

Luna: Emergency Quest! Emergency Quest! All adventurers gather at the gates. I repeat. All adventurers gather at the gates.

[Y/N]: What's going on now?

Kazuma: I don't know but we should go and check it out.

After getting the three girls fighting over me, i feel like I'm in a harem. We got to the gates and looked at what was coming. It was green but I'm not sure what it was.

Kazuma: What is it?

[Y/N]: I don't know but I don't like where this is going.

Aqua: don't be so dramatic. It's just cabbages.

[Y/N] and Kazuma: Cabbages?

Everyone: It's Harvest Time!

[Y/N]: What the hell!?

[Y/N]: Get off me, you weird green vegetables!

Kazuma: Dude, they're just smashing onto you. They won't hurt you.

[Y/N]: I fear of these vegatables. Everyday my mother would torture me to bite off on an entire cabbage. I will take revenge. EXPLOSION!

Kazuma: Cool!

Aqua: Oh my goodness!

Darkness: Amazing!

Megumin: Wait WHAT!?

As the Explosion blew up half of the cabbages Megumin ran over to me and clung onto my arm.

Megumin: You could do Explosion magic! You went along with the path of explosions! Yes! Yes! Yes!

[Y/N]: Hey! Get off me!

Kazuma: Dude, how'd you get so strong?

[Y/N]: Ever since i stopped being a shut in and actually worked out.

Kazuma: Hey are you insulting me!?

We started fighting off the cabbages as i saw Darkness being hit with a lot of cabbages.

[Y/N]: Darkness!

Darkness: Leave me be! I can handle these cabbages.

[Y/N]: No way no how. There's no way that I'm leaving you like that. Stop getting turned on!

Darkness: Very well then. Come get me!

I ran with all my speed and teleported the adventurer to safety as I got Darkness in my arms. She clinged onto me as I was trying to set her off but couldn't let go of her nasty grip.

[Y/N]: What's with everyone clinging onto me!?

Darkness: Bring me to the battlefield and use me as a shield!

[Y/N]: I will not! Now get off me!

Megumin: Explosion!

-w-