Chapter 3

Kazuma: "......."

[Y/N]: "uhhhh... a little help?"

Kazuma: "This isn't how I imagined life in a parallel world would be."

[Y/N]: "Yeah, I didn't think you'd die after I did. What were you doing outside anyway?"

Kazuma: "Went to go get some snacks after your funeral."

[Y/N]: "My funeral!?"

Aqua: "mmm. What's with the yelling, baby?"

[Y/N]: "Okay, what?"

Looks like I woke up the sleeping beauty that was clinging onto me that I couldn't breath last night. Kazuma just wants us to go get a quest already and I just want to do something.

--------------
Quest: Defeat 5 Giant Toads in three days.
--------------

Aqua and I were laughing at Kazuma who was being chased by a giant road and yelling for help.

[Y/N]: "Oi Kazuma! Try actually using that sword!"

Kazuma: "I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD. IT WOULD REALLY HELP IF YOU HELP."

[Y/N]: "Hmmmmm, yeah no."

Kazuma just kept on being chased as I kept laughing with Aqua. I then started to wonder. If these toads were gigantic how on earth do they have good stealth.

Aqua: "*muffled* [Y/N]! Help me!"

I looked up and saw Aqua's legs sticking out of the toad's mouth while I just looked at it. I guess she's being swallowed slowly. I took out my kunais and wrapped the toad with the chain and tigthen it until it exploded. Aqua crawled out of the mouth slowly and looked at me.

Aqua: *crying* Thank you, [Y/N]. *starts climbing on me* T-Thank you so much, my love."

[Y/N]: "*in thoughts* God! this slime smells disgusting! *out loud* y-yeah, you're welcome. Though, this spike is very disgusting. *in thoughts* hmm, these past few days with these two, our routine has always have her being happy and everything. It's definitely not the first that I see her crying but she's probably having a hard time."

Kazuma: "*pant* *pant* you okay, Aqua?"

He looked at Aqua as I did the same. She then started running towards another toad as we were shocked.

Kazuma and [Y/N]: "A-Aqua!"

Aqua: "God Blow!"

She punched the road as it just rippled. She looked up at the toad with an innocent face.

Aqua: You know, now that I've seen you up so close. You're actually pretty cute."

Aqua then got bitten down by the toad while Kazuma and I ran to save her.

--------------
Quest: Kill 5 Giant Toads in three days.
Toads killed: 2= 10,000 Eris
--------------

Aqua washed herself while offering me to wash her in the mixed bath. I declined and went to the guild with Kazuma to earn the Eris.

Kazuma: "She really likes you, huh?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah, let's just hope this world doesn't become a harem towards me."

Kazuma: "Dude, I'd be proud to have me as the protagonists."

[Y/N]: "Yeah, right. You don't know what it's like to have a goddess that drinks alcohol to be in love with you."

Kazuma: "Haha, come on let's get the food for that useless goddess."

I then hit the back of his head as he yelps and held the part I hit.