Chapter 29

Arue: Oh? You like to see these?

[Y/N]: N-no! I was just joking! Right, Kazuma!?

Kazuma: You're blushing.

[Y/N]: It's hot in here, okay!

As I yelled at Kazuma, I heard giggle coming from Arue while I blush even more from embarrassment.

[Y/N]: Sorry, I didn't mean to yell. Anyway, I heard that you were gonna be a future author. I like books and not books that involves me getting knowledge. Just entertainment. Right, Author?

Author: No. You're not supposed to break the fourth wall. I already have one book that breaks the fourth wall and you're not joining in.

[Y/N]: Gah, Alright...

Arue: That is true. I will become a future author and I will have you read it for entertainment!

I then smiled and gave her a thumbs up. I can feel daggers stabbing my back as I look to see Megumin, Aqua, Yunyun, Funifura and Dodonko looking at me with angry eyes.

[Y/N]: Uhh... hi?

Aqua: Let's go.

Megumin: Agreed.

Kazuma: Wait for me!

As Aqua and Megumin drag me out with Kazuma, I said goodbye to Arue, Funifura, Dodonko and Yunyun. Arue blew me a kiss as I smirked and pretended to catch it and place it on my lips. She started blushing and smirked before winking at me.

Megumin: Stop winking at her.

Aqua: You're in big trouble.

[Y/N]: Welp, better get ready for some fun. Woohoo...

Karma: I don't think being beaten to death is fun, [Y/N].

[Y/N]: Thank you, Kazuma for being completely obvious.

《~》

Megumin: I can't believe you! It's just been a couple minutes since we met them and you're already in love with her!

[Y/N]: Hey! At least you guys get to live with me!

Aqua: That doesn't matter! What matters is-

Aqua was cut off as an explosion appeared behind her from a far. We looked at each other and got serious and nodded. We ran towards the explosion to see the commotion. We brought help from the village as back-up

Sylvia: What is with this woman!? What is she trying to do!?

Devil King Soldier: Lady Sylvia! There's no telling what she's after! Please, stand back! She's a real freak! Her attacks are worthless, but she's sturdy as they come-

Just before he could finish his sentence, a Kunai attached to a chain stabbed the Devil King Soldier right through the head. Everyone looks to see who it was as they see me holding the chain.

[Y/N]: Sorry, Sylvia, but no one calls my Dork a freak.

I pulled on the chain and grabbed the Devil King Soldier. I then stare at him as I threw him to the ground.

[Y/N]: The real freak is you.

I stomped on his head as blood splatters to my face and shoe. I sighed as I grabbed some tissues and wiped the blood off.

Darkness: [Y/N]! You're already here!

[Y/N]: Yup. We brought people from the village as well. Anyway, why are you holding these Devil King Soldiers back anyway?