Chapter 4

After getting the two girls to the mixed bath, Kazuma and I went to the guild and earned our reward.

Kazuma: "Hey, [Y/N]. What else can you do exactly?"

[Y/N]: "Well..."

Blast of Fire: A skill that let's you to blast fire out of your own will.

Dragon's Breath: A Skill that makes fire come out of your mouth like a dragon. Only you decide how the temperature would be.

Tinder: A skill that allows you to summon fire anywhere and anytime. Mostly useful for camping and explosions.

Bomb of Flame: A Skill that lets you throw any flame balls that explodes in sight.

Explosion: a Skill that lets you create a large explosion that is strong as hell

Flame Port: A Skill that lets you teleport in any location at will.

[Y/N]: "There's actually more to it. But I'm kinda tired to read all of it."

Kazuma: "Dude, that's alot of things you can do! You should've done this with the toads earlier!"

[Y/N]: "Hey! I just got these when we were fighting the toads."

Kazuma: Yeah sure. Whatever. Though we got 110,000 Eris for what we got earlier so...

[Y/N]: Around 36,000 each. No need to give me the money. I'm good

Kazuma: Thanks. If we could just get 36,000 for 3 people i don't know how we could beat others.

???: i happened to see your recruitment poster.

[Y/N]: Oh great!

???: Are you still recruiting party members?

[Y/N]: Well, beautiful. Yes we-

Kazuma: YEAH! WE TOTALLY ARE!

[Y/N]: uh what...... OHHHHH, you think she's pretty, don't you?

Kazuma: Shut up!

[Y/N]: Well, to be honest she is kinda cute.

???: Wh- Wha? Hey! Are you gonna recruit me or not!?

[Y/N]: Huh what? Oh, pretty lady's still here. Uh yeah, who are you and what can you do?

Darkness: *heavy breathing* My name is Darkness. I'm a crusader that can help you in your quest. So please let- please let me in your p-p-p-party!

She said with a blush making me and Kazuma really shocked. This female knight crusader is a total masochist.

[Y/N]: Uh, do you have any skill or whatever?

Darkness: I can swordfight. But my aim is really not well.

[Y/N]: I want you to practice on your aim. Meet us again tomorrow.

Darkness: Very well. But you could still use me as a shield.

[Y/N]: What!?

Kazuma: We could never use a woman as a shield.

Darkness: I wouldn't mind that.

[Y/N]: Yeah but we get eaten by monsters almost everyday.

Darkness: I wouldn't mind that either!

[Y/N]: Huh?

Kazuma: Okay, we'll see you tomorrow. It's kinda getting late.

Darkness: Very well. I will see you tomorrow.