Meet Lolita

Lolita Burlington was strong, confident, and lonely. She went to Beauxbatons as a muggle born of a family of criminals who never taught her how to socialize. They taught her to deceive. She was a favourite of the teachers and a pain to the students.

Ophelia was Lolitas mark. She was meant to gain her trust and lull her into a false sense of security but then she met her and she realized just how much easier that would become . Ophelia was warm and sweet like honey the opposite of what anyone in their world should be.

It was like Ophelia was a drug, she heard about her from a friend and then she tried her.

Then she had made a point of humiliating her ex. And already starting in on the post graduation plans. Primrose was nice, friendly and in love with Ophelia's brother.

Lolita watched as Ophelia spoke to her professors easily, though the dislike for her professors was evident.

"So what are your post graduation plans?" Asked professor Slughorn and OPhelia shrugged.

"I'll keep writing," She needed a front for the money she would make, "But I just want to be able to buy my own things, pay my own bills, you know."

"You could have avoided that, eh Miss Marigold? I was sorry to hear about you and Tom." Said Slughorn and Ophelia swallowed her pride.

"You know, sometimes you have incompatible life goals." She said, and Lolita walked to stand beside her, "You know my firend Lolita Burlington she goes to Beauxbatons."

"Yes, yes, your headmistress speaks fondly of you." Said Professor Slughorn, "Have you seen Miss Halpert? You three would make the best of friends."

"She's giving my brother a tour of the Hufflepuff common room." Said Ophelia, "Oh professor, those are her parents you said you wanted to meet them earlier."

"Ah, thank you Miss Marigold and it was a pleasure Miss Burlington." Said the professor waddling away.

Lolita pulled Ophelia onto the dance floor,

"I can lead." Said Ophelia, "I make a wonderful lead." She laughed and Lolita placed her hand on Ophelia's shoulder, and held her hand.

"Is that so?" She asked, "Spin me." Ophelia spun her and pulled her back before beginning to simply sway to the music.

"What are you like at school? All I've heard is that you are brilliant." Said Ophelia, "I felt threatened in my field."

"Oh?" Asked Lolita, "Well I am a perfect student."

"What are your interests, you know I am trying to humanize the fucking enemy Miss Burlington." Said Ophelia lightly but all Lolita heard was I want to humanize fucking the enemy.

"Of course Miss Marigold, I really like the piano of course, and I like learning new languages." Said Lolita, "What about you?"

"Literature, really into Shakespeare." Said Ophelia, "Do you know German?"

"Nein." Said Lolita, "Sorry."

"Don't apologise, Lita darling, it's a fucked up female habit." Said Ophelia, and Lolita gave her a real charismatic smile.

"I need to go, mi amore." Said Lolita,

"I like your accent," Said Ophelia honestly. She always was honest. Well to people she cared about, if Tom had ever asked her point blank she would have told him everything and she tried and then she had a little Lestrange detour.

"I like yours." Said Lolita, letting go of her hand. "I'll teach you. When we're in Germany."

"Sure." Said Ophelia, "I'll see you there."