Poly Protection

9 years ago

"Jasmine why are we at this store?" 

"I told you, this is gonna get you loosened up and you'll finally get you some."

I was 20 and still a virgin. Andre and her had already had sex a million times by this time. I had had one boyfriend who tried to force me into it, but Andre kicked his ass. However I was incredibly horny, one of my morning rants to Jasmine turned into us going to a sex store. 

"I already have a vibrator, several actually."

"Yea, but you've never had sex."

"No, no I have not, you know that."

"So what are you waiting for, you don't believe in marriage, and I know you're not waiting for 'the one'. So what gives?"

"You really have to make me say what's painfully obvious." I give her a look as she looks at some anal beads. 

"What?"

I roll my eyes, "In case you haven't notice I'm fucking ugly, and its pretty clear that no one wants me enough to have sex with me."

"First of all, Get the fuck out of here, second, you just need to loosen up. You've been wound tight since the day we met freshman year, but baby girl you're in college now. Time to blossom."

"And your idea of me blossoming is me giving my puss to some rando at the party we're going to?"

"Second it's our party we're throwing, and we are going to do beer pong with this."

"What the fuck is that?" She held up these tiny packets that had different flavors.

"These are going to go in the drinks"

"As if we aren't poisoning ourselves enough with the alcohol"

"Well, this will do the trick for your stubborn libido. Ooh mango, and Pina colada, yes and Hell Yes tonight is gonna be a good night."

"Famous last words."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We shared a two bedroom apartment together, and had people from our psychology class come to the party. It was a good 20 people, so not to rowdy, like you would probably imagine, but things got blurry with the beer pong game. I never allowed myself to play, because I know I am not good at my aim. However Jasmine was determine to get me to loosen up. 

"Come on you can be on my team."

"Okay, but I'm a terrible partner." 

She had just put the "horny juice" as she called it, into the beer, and we began to play. She got the most shots, but anything that she couldn't sink went to me. I had 4 in total which is better than what I would've imagine. I felt the buzz about an hour in and something else pulsing beneath the shorts I was wearing. 

Jasmine looked down at me, and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Really buzzed, and it feels like my vibrator is in my shorts."

A couple that was near by over heard me and said, "Kiss her!"

Jasmine looked at me, "Do you want to?"

Without another word, I grabbed Jasmine by the waist and kissed her in front of everyone. Andre walked in, and a saw us kissing a few minutes later.  I couldn't see his reaction, but I heard his soft whisper of "finally."