Shred Me, Shatter Me

9 years ago

I moved out of our apartment immediately. I had a classmate who was cool with me said she needed a roommate about a month ago and said the spot was still opened when I called her. She didn't ask about the situation, but she knew it had something to do with Andre and Jasmine. The first month I was there I cried constantly.

"Tina these were suppose to be my best friends, how could they just be so cold hearted like this?"

"You can't fuck your best friend, things always change."

"But I...I was a-"

"No, you weren't "

"Yes I was."

"Hold the fuck up. You're trying to tell me that not one but two people took your virginity? Who even has that happen? No one has a threesome as their first time that is insane."

"But I did. Then we were in a polyamorous relationship for all of 5 months. "

"So all of you were just playing house? Like y'all were eating, sleeping and fucking every night?"

"Not every night, but yea it was a lot sex, lot of great sex actually."

"So what happened?"

"I guess Jasmine got jealous. She thought for some reason Andre loved me more than her."

"Maybe He did."

"Highly doubt it.  But they always fought about it."

"Well you've been here for a month crying over them, fuck them lets go out, and since you're into girls, and so am I lets hit my favorite lez bar!"

"I don't know."

"Come on, I have listen to you cry long enough let's go!"

"Okay, but I don't have to dress up do I?"

"Um of course bitch!"

"I don't want to."

"Come on, come on, come on" She nudged me with her hip.

"I dont have any dress up clothes."

"You can try something of mine."

"I'm fatter than you."

"Girl shut the fuck up you are not fat."

"Pudgy, Chubby"

"How about thick and luscious!"

"Okay, whatever, but I am not wearing a dress."

"You don't have to. let me see. Ooh I got the perfect thing."

She put me in this loose black crop top and these tight jeans and gave me some wedges to wear along with it. 

"Oh god no! get me out of this!"

"You look delicious stop it."

"These jeans barely fit me."

"Can you move around?"

"Barely."

"Squat."

I did and I could move, I just was not use to wearing jeans like these. She wore a body-con dress and heels and we were out the door before she could let me change my mind. 

"I don't like this. I never like having my belly out." I say as we get out of her car. 

"You look good as fuck, stop worrying and stand up straight that's why your in wedges. "