Intertwined, Interlaced,Inter-sexed

Kissing Zo was more intense then usual. Each kiss was my plea. Please let me take this deeper this time.Please trust me. Please let me into all of you. With every kiss back, his response was Can I really trust you? I really like you, will you hurt me?   I made every kiss with all my intentions thrown into it. I turned him over so that I was straddling him. I took my shirt off, and put his hands around the clip of my bra. He stopped me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please Zo, I need to feel you."

He unclipped the bra and as it fell, his mouth immediately fell on my breasts. He cradled one in one hand then took the other in his mouth. His tongue moved in slow languid movements, patient. I relished in every sweep of his tongue moaning in his ear. 

"Zo, this is everything." I moaned in bliss. 

His tongue grew more aggressive, more curious, and searching. He sucked my nipple into his mouth for good measure, and moved to the other breast in his hands. He came back up to kiss me on my lips. Patience  flashes in my mind then resumed back to Passion. He goes back down my chest. He starts to give me kisses on my stomach; leaving tiny bites then replacing with a lazy tongue licking away the pain, then finally sucking on the same place he just bit. He goes down to the curve of my hips. He looks up again in my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...please Zo."

He kisses all the way down my hips, and lands on my pussy. He licks at the opening, kissing each lip with the same passion as he does when he kisses my lips on my face.  I moan his name over again. His tongue finds the opening and strokes it deeply. Each stroke becomes longer and longer. In and out, and over and over again, he builds a rhythm. My hands grip the couch; nails scrapping and scratching deep. I'm on the edge of coming when he looks up and gives me a devious smile. 

"Oh God Zo!"

He then puts his whole mouth over my entire pussy. He uses his upper part of his mouth and lip to suck directly on my clit, while simultaneously stroking the opening with his tongue mercilessly. I lost all feeling as I was supernova'd into my orgasm.

"Holy fucking shit LORENZOOOOOOOOOO"

I have never came so hard in my life. My whole vagina pulsed, no fuck that my whole bottom half of my body contracted, throbbed and left me shaking; begging for more. He came up from where he was laying to kiss me. All of my come was in his beard, mustache, and all around his mouth and lips. He kissed me like he was a starving man hungry for weeks as if I was his first meal. I felt every muscle in him flex and contract as I felt his throbbing dick in between my legs. 

We had never discussed sex this way, and I didn't know how to ask if he had a condom or not. He looked at me after a few minutes. 

"I want you now, can I have you?"

"Yes. Give me it all please."

He took out a condom from his pocket of his sweat pants. So looks like he's still trustworthy. He puts the condom on without breaking eye contact me the whole time. He sits me facing forward on the couch and tilts my hips to angle towards him. He opens my legs wider.

"Is this okay?"

"Yes." 

To show the flexibility I have, I open my legs wider for him. Still not breaking eye contact with me. He guides himself into me. Every inch was more delicious than the last. I moaned with every thrust. He finally was all the way in to the hilt of his shaft. And as I felt his dick throbbing inside me, I felt the other part of him. I gasped.