38: No more problems

Jimin has been tense lately but he won't tell me why...

"She's making him... what?!" Jimin asks confused.

I walk towards them to know what's happening.

"What's happening?" I ask Taehyung who seems to know what's going on.

"King Yoongi is going to make an important speech today."

I furrow my bros. "Huh?" 

"The queen of the fairies and him had a meeting and well. He'll explain I guess..."

Taehyung goes to the computer, he goes to the secret net and puts a password to have access to it.

All this has been made so humans don't know about our existence.

The live loads for a few seconds before it shows Yoongi with Hoseok and Jin behind him.

<"I had a meeting with Queen Calypso of fairies." I furrow my brows. "We have come to an agreement where fairies can cross our lands freely as other creatures do, in exchange we get fairy enchantment half-price. The peace treaty still stands, you as a werewolf can't attack a fairy unless it is in personal defense and vice-versa; thank you." He says all this coldly... like he abhors the fairies. "I want to apologize to the fairies for banning them in our territories." That is the last thing he says before he leaves the place.>

That was short...

He wasn't trying to hide his hate at all... what is all this about? I look towards Jimin who looks so relax. I haven't seen him like this after the attack.

"Why did he do that?" I ask looking at him.

Jimin looks troubled for a couple of seconds. He takes a deep breath before speaking.

"You read about how he banned them of his territories right?" I nod. "He did it because he was mad at the queen for insulting you."

"Ah..." I don't say anything, I just stare into space.

"The queen got mad and started to attack you ever since. That day I left without you I went to see Yoongi for answers." He rolls his eyes at the mention of his name. "He told me everything after he realized the queen meant her threat against you."

"So...? He went to solve things with her?" I ask him furrowing his brows.

"Yeah. She used the opportunity to humiliate him just now, but he did it and I'm thankful for that." Jimin says the last part barely loudly for me.

"I thought they would start a bloody war as last time..." Taehyung trailed off.

"This is 21st century Tae." Jimin giggles. "That is not the protocol anymore."

I sight in relief. I'm glad no one will die because of me... anymore at least.

"Did she humiliate him?" I ask confused, Yoongi didn't look embarrassed or anything, he looked mad though.

"Yes!" Jungkook says while laughing. "King Yoongi, the 'coldest king' who never apologizes." Taehyung joins in their laughter.

I shake my head at Yoongi's pride.

I gotta say, I'm thankful to him for doing that for me.

I get my phone out and I text him to say thank you to him. He answers minutes later with a sweet message.

Yoongi:

"I would do anything for you HeeYoung. I hope you are happy and stay safe from any enemy."