Thy Sweet Soul

These chapters will be short but sweet ^_^

It was so easy to talk to him despite her anxiety. The angel was not only beautiful but sweet, down-to-earth, and humble.

"So you are a librarian?" He asked sweetly "Are you from Helsinki? or," he asked, and she blushed.

"No. um I'm not but yes I am a librarian I mean," she said making him giggle.

 um I'm not but yes I am a librarian I mean," she said making him giggle

(God he had a cute laugh) she thought.

"Why are you so nervous sweetheart? I promise I won't bite," he said smiling genuinely "I'm just really introverted it's hard for me," she said blushing deeply.

"But um if you don't mind me asking..what do you do for a living?...are you um..from here?" she asked meekly.

He smiled and said humbly "I play in a local band and yes I am born and raised here," she gasped.

(Of course, he was a musician the most amazing ones were artistically inclined) she thought.

"That's... that's wonderful! I would hope I can hear you play one day," she said gulping at her own boldness.

But she was curious to hear how an angel sounded singing.

"Well let's make that dream come true sweetheart," he said making her go white as she shook her head telling him not to take any heed

"Well let's make that dream come true sweetheart," he said making her go white as she shook her head telling him not to take any heed. She could not afford tickets as she was broke.

All of this before, he gently took her hand and send fire through her skin saying, "backstage access on me darling, no excuses," he said.

She opened her mouth to protest and say that she could not repay his kind act "My pleasure," he added sending shivers down her spine.

Thanks for reading if you are here :D