An Angel Singing

So if you are still here thanks :D

The day of the concert was drawing near.

A mixture of hesitant excitement and fearful anticipation filled her heart.

She wanted to go, but she was afraid of what to expect.

She felt so, inadequate that millions of thoughts ran through her head.

(What would she wear?)

(Could he be pranking her?)

(Would she not pass out of a claustrophobic panic attack?)

The last question was assuaged by the tickets and pass he had given her that day after the coffee.

She blushed at the date they had shared. Selene decided to keep it sweet, a mid-length black dress with black stockings, and black mini combat boots.

Her makeup as always was soft and not too dark, and her long dark brown hair was curled.

Selene tried to feel confident and not turn to mush as she headed to catch a cab. She was too nervous about driving to the venue.

It was then that she saw his sweet text on the phone screen (they had shared digits already) and blushed.

"I sent a cab for you, I hope you don't mind, darling," to which her heart melted replying, "You shouldn't have," and he responded, "say no more, see you soon sweetheart,"

It made her sigh as the stars shone in her dark brown eyes.

Selene arrived at the venue heart on a platter, soul exposed. Selene looked frantically around for the bouncer or someone to tell her where to go through for a backstage pass. Selene felt crestfallen.

(Was this a prank?)

Selene walked towards the entrance when she was beckoned by a guard.

Warily, and to the jealous stare of the other fans, she walked to the back and was led to a small area in front of the gothic-styled stage.

The seats in this area were plush and comfortable and Selene had a close view of the stage. The other fans with backstage passes greeted her in a friendly manner making her fears dissuade bit.

"First time to one of their concerts I take it?" asked one of the girls noticing her nervous demeanor.

"Yes..." Selene, said shyly "you'll never forget tonight, I promise," the girl with blue highlights said, smiling at her making her feel for once accepted.

It was then almost jumped out of her skin as the lights dimmed and the crowd roared. The angel stepped into the light followed by other beautiful men.

The lights of the venue were of purple shades and only enhanced his fair skin and green eyes

He began to sing his baritone drowning her in his melancholic song, making her lose all sense of time

Thanks a million if you are still here :D